Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

shop open Little commission shop

Radiant Gryphon Graphic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there, I am interested in buying an art piece of two painted full bodies with a background, however there are two questions that I would like to ask you before I can reconsider this request: 

1. I am Australian, so the prices will be a bit more expensive for me. What is the additional price for an additional character in your currency? :huh:  I will be able to calculate and find this out by using the currency conversion online. 

2. Can you please explain a bit more for step 2? I just found the grammar a little bit confusing (no offense.) I can probably figure this out myself, so you can ignore this question if you wish.  ^_^

If the additional character can be like $5 or something less, that would be great! :pinkie: 

I don't really have a lot of money at this time but I should have enough for one full painted body with a background. If you give me more information and I would eventually like the sound of most of your ideas, I will consider to pay you and send you more details of the picture in a note/message. 

Hi there, I am interested in buying an art piece of two painted full bodies with a background, however there are two questions that I would like to ask you before I can reconsider this request: 

1. I am Australian, so the prices will be a bit more expensive for me. What is the additional price for an additional character in your currency? :huh:  I will be able to calculate and find this out by using the currency conversion online. 

2. Can you please explain a bit more for step 2? I just found the grammar a little bit confusing (no offense.) I can probably figure this out myself, so you can ignore this question if you wish.  ^_^

If the additional character can be like $5 or something less, that would be great! :pinkie:

I don't really have a lot of money at this time but I should have enough for one full painted body with a background. If you give me more information and I would eventually like the sound of most of your ideas, I will consider to pay you and send you more details of the picture in a note/message. 

1. I don't have additional price for an additional character or background witch i should if the amount of characters are more then two and if detail for background is big,but for now i don't have additional price.

2. i just need proof that you bought art from me. the forum would send you a message saying you bought art from me. i just need a screen shot of it and sent it to me in pm so i know that you bought it.

1. I don't have additional price for an additional character or background witch i should if the amount of characters are more then two and if detail for background is big,but for now i don't have additional price.

2. i just need proof that you bought art from me. the forum would send you a message saying you bought art from me. i just need a screen shot of it and sent it to me in pm so i know that you bought it.

Alright, I'll have a think about this tomorrow, thanks!  :)

Sorry for the late reply, I was gonna reply this afternoon but I got sidetracked.  :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

@@11newells, I'd love a Full Body Painted when you have a chance please

c92ba4cb7c348ac763cfd20e9088127c.png
post-18085-0-34840200-1415069940_thumb.png
TTprYZs.png

No specific pose or anything of that sort, but some sass would be nice. Also the glasses are a must, and some ear studs would be nice. I am in no rush whatsoever. I've already paid, but I can said you conformation via PM if you would like.
  • Brohoof 1

@@11newells, I'd love a Full Body Painted when you have a chance please

No specific pose or anything of that sort, but some sass would be nice. Also the glasses are a must, and some ear studs would be nice. I am in no rush whatsoever. I've already paid, but I can said you conformation via PM if you would like.

I will start I when I get home and please PM me it so then I can send u a ruff sketch of ur painting. Thank you for buying from me.
  • Brohoof 1

Hello @11newells!

I am highly interested in the Full Body Painted w/backgroun. While I was heavily debating a group shot with a number of my characters, I thought I would start off with a solo of Pathfinder; working at drawing a map.

Refs:

Commission - MLP FiM OC - Pathfinder (by ShaloneSK).jpg

2015_2021_by_lovelyneckbeard-d8zva01.png

group_shot_by_dennybutt-d96uq18.png

I have a screenshot of the email confirmation of payment, and I am in no hurry or anything. :)

Hello @11newells!

I am highly interested in the Full Body Painted w/backgroun. While I was heavily debating a group shot with a number of my characters, I thought I would start off with a solo of Pathfinder; working at drawing a map.

Refs:

I have a screenshot of the email confirmation of payment, and I am in no hurry or anything. :)

ok working on sketch of it now on stream just pm the image of your screenshot and i will send u the sketch for ur ok

• 2 weeks later...

If I were to go with "Full body shaded" how much would extra characters cost? (I am assuming that it costs a bit more to have more than one OC)

If I were to go with "Full body shaded" how much would extra characters cost? (I am assuming that it costs a bit more to have more than one OC)

sorry for not replying I been moving so been off line for a bit. it would be a three doller extra for another oc. If the new change to the shop is put in my the admins.

sorry for not replying I been moving so been off line for a bit. it would be a three doller extra for another oc. If the new change to the shop is put in my the admins.

Alright, I wish to make a purchase then. How would I do that, since I do not see an option for extra characters. Do I just add two chibi outline orders to my shopping cart? 

Does your brohoof mean "Yes, you should do that"? 

D: 

• Brohoof 1

Sorry I drop my phone that's my only way of Internet. I am asking the admins to add a extra charges for more OCS and detail backgrounds . so if that gose there u can buy normally.

Could you let me know when it is done? :) 

• 1 month later...

Heya! So I'm looking at getting a full body painted commission (the $17 one.) from you. Before I put the order in, I'm just getting an idea of what I want. For the full body painted version, what's your rule on backgrounds? What level of detail is allowed? Because I was looking at either getting my OC flying over PonyVille at night, or I was looking at getting something along the lines of this:

sEoHNQe.png

Of course minus all the ponies in the background.

If these are too detailed to fit in the price of the $17 commission, I can think of something else, I just wanna know before I put my order in! :D

Heya! So I'm looking at getting a full body painted commission (the $17 one.) from you. Before I put the order in, I'm just getting an idea of what I want. For the full body painted version, what's your rule on backgrounds? What level of detail is allowed? Because I was looking at either getting my OC flying over PonyVille at night, or I was looking at getting something along the lines of this:

sig-4539760.sEoHNQe.png

Of course minus all the ponies in the background.

If these are too detailed to fit in the price of the $17 commission, I can think of something else, I just wanna know before I put my order in! :D

well for detail background cyou could do the extra charge of background witch is 20 but that's up to u .

Hello! I was wondering if you'd be able to do this commission for a friend's OC. I've been trying to figure out what could make for a great gift, and then I came across this art shop! I have successfully paid for a $19.00 full body shot, I think it was?

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/tyra-shatterhoof-r7858

This is the OC in question. Now, this is more of an action oriented character, and I understand if drawing the axe is out of the question, though it is preferred. But if there is one thing I may request, is that the helmet be included. That adorable little Viking pony would lose a part of her soul if she didn't have that XD. And... Maybe a heroic pose, if it is not too much trouble. I am not a picky man, and neither is he.

Proof of payment is attached.

And might I ask that this be sent to user Unicorncob upon completion in a PM? He'd love that :)

Thanks for your time and consideration!

post-14710-0-99570700-1464998952_thumb.png

post-14710-0-22625700-1464999003_thumb.png

(edited)

Hello I would like a picture of my oc drawn I purchased the Full Body (Color Outline Detail)  I have written out information on her due to can't draw ponies to well so the information is down below and I added reference pictures just for her mane and tails curls and the coloration of her mane/tail color and body color, but all of her information is right below this. I would like her cutie mark shown in the picture which I did describe what it looks like below and I would also like both of her eyes to be shown they are 2 different colors as described below.

I would like to thank you I think the money is well worth it and I am looking forward to seeing her drawn. ^-^

My MLP OC

Oc Race: she is an alicorn

Body Color: Gold

Eye Color: Her right eye is gold and her left eye is red

Mane and Tail Type: she has a natural flowing curly mane and tail

Mane and Tail color: Her mane and tail looks like a flame which would be red and yellow

Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark is a realistic human skull grinning like its gone crazy with a black rose going through the top side of the skull coming out through the bottom, cracks are where the rose entered and blood is dripping down also from where the rose entered

I AM ADDING SOME REFERENCE PICTURES FOR HOW I WANT HER CURLS AND HER MANE/TAIL AND BODY COLOR  IN THE TOP PICTURE IS HOW I WANT HER MANE AND TAIL CURLS TO BE AND THE BOTTOM PICTURE IS THE COLOR I WANT FOR HER MANE/TAIL AND BODY COLOR, THE REST OF THE INFORMATION ON HER IS WRITTEN ABOVE THESE ARE JUST REFERENCE PICTURES.

THE THIRD PICTURE IS PROOF OF PAYMENT I COULD NOT GET IT TO SEND A PICTURE IN THE PM SO I AM POSTING IT ON HERE I DID CROP THE TOP AND BOTTOM SINCE THE SCREENSHOT ALSO ADDED THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF MY COMPUTER.

post-38560-0-23432500-1465274821_thumb.png

post-38560-0-34170100-1465274965_thumb.png

post-38560-0-37417000-1465275028_thumb.png

Edited by chaosprincess

(edited)

Hey there! ^^ I just ordered a Full Body Shaded with additional characters x3 could you draw SketchPad (could you not draw her christmas dress)

commission_for_princess_moonlight_by_ruh

smacked Paladin on the face with her giant pencil and laughing like Pinkie Pie? x3

paladin_vector_by_candy__fizz-d9jj9c8.pn

And here's the proof of purchase ^^;

post-31313-0-03189000-1465513313_thumb.png

Edited by Princess-Moonlight

hi there im looking for somepony to do a refsheet for me and i think your art is very pretty and would love if you could do her. the colors on my avatar are correct but her main and tail id like to change.

hope you can help me out :)

have a good weekend.

Night Writer~

hi there im looking for somepony to do a refsheet for me and i think your art is very pretty and would love if you could do her. the colors on my avatar are correct but her main and tail id like to change.

hope you can help me out :)

have a good weekend.

Night Writer~

of couse i can just do that just go to my shop and i can work on it for u.