Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tea or Coffee?

Katie Fire

Which hot drink do you go for?  

130 users have voted

1. 1. Tea or Coffee

• Tea
    • Coffee

I'm more of a coffee fan than a tea fan, I do like a good cuppa' tea if I am in the mood, but I can always go for a coffee!

If some asks you "Would you like a tea or coffee?" which one do you normally choose?

I personally go for coffee :P

First of all I love your picture lol second I like both.. But I drink Tea more than coffee so.. TEAAA

In proper British Fashion, I'll stick with Tea, although I will gladly drink a nice cup of Coffee but sticking too Tea, I drink a fair few cuppa's per day, around  three on an average day; a small amount of milk, 2 and a half sugars and the tea bag left in for awhile, perfecto! 

• 1 year later...

I honestly dont like either if given a 3rd choice. I dont like hot tea since it typically has no flavor other than hot leaf juice. Even iced tea is rather bland and bitter tasting to me. The only tea I can stand is something like raspberry or strawberry iced tea. Coffee doesnt mix well with my medications. Even half a cup will make me jittery and super anxious. The flavor is also bleh, if its not hidden behind the taste of sugar then I really cant get into it.

• Brohoof 1

The Boston Tea Party was an event that happened on December 16, 1773 where the colonists destroyed an entire shipment of tea by throwing boxes of the beverage into the Boston Harbor. It became a very iconic event in American history.

I prefer coffee over tea, because I find coffee to taste better and I've been drinking it for so long.

That history lesson was from memory and I like using it as a joke I probably got something wrong

• Brohoof 1

the Citgo across the street from ESPN has the best coffee I've ever had. It's New England brand coffee, and is always fresh because it goes so quickly. I get the French Vanilla with the French Vanilla creamer. Also it's 99 cents for ANY SIZE.

Neither, I prefer just water because I am a boring person.

*brohooves* xDDD #TeamWater

I HATE coffe. In my whole life i sipped a lil just to try and no more. I hate its flavour even with tons of milk and just some drops of coffe. I hate it with tons of sugar. i dont like its smell and i dont like other products that are coffe flavoured (i hate coffe ice cream, candy, and so). My taste is like a kid with this one  :please:

looks like a rant lmao but im just very passionate about food xDDD

Then I really dislike tea. I dont wanna if its sugarless, and i still dislike it if its with sugar. So i dont drink it either. Maybe when im with that anxiety that hurts your tummy. it really hurts, i guess someone here can understand me xD there's a tea that calm that pain. Still i drink it disliking it like it was medicine xD

I do like peach ice tea, but not all brands taste good to my taste. i never thought this as real tea tho xD

Edited by Tropico

Both, I enjoy Tea and Coffee, though I typically drink Coffee for the caffeine, and Green Tea later in the day. (Drinking some Coffee rn actually, peppermint mocha)

Edited by Brosparkles

I never usually drink coffee so I voted tea. Sometimes my friends offer me cold coffee with a different flavor than the usual coffee though, but even in that case I just take small sips. I tend to drink tea much more frequently than coffee.

I don't really drink coffee either (unless it's decaf and really sweet/creamy), so I'll have to go with tea! Cream teas with boba are amazing. :)