Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your first roller coaster ride and where was it?

Metallic Strings

What roller coaster was the first one you ever rode and where was it? Mine was timber terror, which is a wooden roller coaster in silver wood theme park. What was your reaction to your first roller coaster? I am going to valleyfair in Minnesota for a school trip on the last week of school which is in a month.

• Brohoof 1

My very first roller coaster is the Poltergeist from Six Flags. Very first to the point that I was like...19 or 18 years old XD and I'm 20. I wasn't really into coasters but man, after the ride, I was induced in adrenaline XD wanting to ride the other roller coasters (like the Road Runner)

Poltergeist-6.jpg

• Brohoof 2

The Steel Eel at Sea World.

Though I was scared at the time, but now I love roller coasters! :P

I always wanted to ride that one :o Hopefully at the end of July o ^o If work doesn't befall me T^T

I went on full throttle which was my first real rollercoaster... this was like last week maybe the week before that. Some dude got gum all over his seat and didnt even clean it. Too funny.

I used to be scared as sheet to ride een the smallest ones :P. This ride was renamed, but it used to be called the... I forget, but the cars looked like roller skates (at Fiesta Texas).

I used to be scared as sheet to ride een the smallest ones :P. This ride was renamed, but it used to be called the... I forget, but the cars looked like roller skates (at Fiesta Texas).

You're not alone. I was was even scared of carnival rides as a kid. when we went to lagoon theme park in Utah, there was a roller coaster called wicked that my mom wanted me to go on, I was so scared that I screamed like I was being kidnapped. In the end, I didn't go on the ride.

• Brohoof 2

Can't remember exactly but here's ones I remember riding when I was a toddler:

- Taxi Jam at California's Great America (was called Paramount's Great America when I first rode it)

- Matterhorn Bobsleds at Disneyland California

- Space Mountain at Disneyland California

- Gadget's Go Coaster at Disneyland California

I can't remember the name of it, But it was in Toontown @ Disneyland.

It's probably Gadget's Go Coaster (the red colored coaster) because I know that roller coaster is in Toontown. Edited by CC_Maud_Pie

It's probably Gadget's Go Coaster (the red colored coaster) because I know that roller coaster is in Toontown.

I believe that was my first one too. The Gadget's Go Coaster at Disneyland.

Edited by TheJLeeTeam

It's probably Gadget's Go Coaster (the red colored coaster) because I know that roller coaster is in Toontown.

Quite possibly. But again, that was back in 1995 when I was last there.

Not sure what the first coaster was, but I know it was at King's Dominion in Doswell, Virginia. Not far from where I live. Must have been in the very early 90s, back when Wayne's World was still a thing there. I really miss that...

Flight Deck at California's Great America, probably about 3 or 4 years ago. I remember being so terrified of rollercoasters before that point, but that day I finally decided to ride a "real" one, despite every other part of my body saying not to. On that day, a love of rollercoasters was born.

Edited by Mouse

The first roller coaster I went on was a pretty small one. I was around 5 or 6 years old and I remember it looking like a dragon.

• Brohoof 1