Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc On a Cross and Arrow

Pinkazoid

5 friends woke up in a universe similar to theirs but everypony has switched Genders, as one of the characters you will try and find a way back to your universe by teaming up with your frineds and other ponies you find in the universe

(Open for Background ponies in the other world, send PM first)

Pinkazoid: Haste (Male: Streak)

Electrobolt: Electrobolt (Female: Electrobolt)

Little Pinstrype: Pinstrype (Female: Pinstrype)

Auriety: Dichromate (Female: Pyrosulfate)

DJ MUFF1N D3RP: ?

Suphasnail: Alpha (Female: Beta)

RP:

http://mlpforums.com...ross-and-arrow/

Edited by Pinkie Pie (Pinkazoid!)

Just as I noticed the RP was up, I saw a notification in the little MLP Forums app thing for Chrome xP But anyways, might wanna put the link in the main post... Just sayin'

Just as I noticed the RP was up, I saw a notification in the little MLP Forums app thing for Chrome xP But anyways, might wanna put the link in the main post... Just sayin'

how do you get notifications for that? xD

how do you get notifications for that? xD

Follow, then set in options to get notifications

Hey Pinkazoid, um... Do our characters know each other in this RP, or have they not met yet? Or is that up to us? Just wanna know before I post :P

• Brohoof 1

Follow, then set in options to get notifications

Hey Pinkazoid, um... Do our characters know each other in this RP, or have they not met yet? Or is that up to us? Just wanna know before I post :P

yeah they know each other

Just saying, Pinkazoid, but female Dichromates is named Pyrosulfate, nicknamed Py. And I had female Electrobolt wake up, so if you felt like it, you could have Streak see her and interact if you want :P

Anyways, right now... Let's just say colt Electrobolt is about to freak out next post :P

Just finished my post BTW

I saw earlier, I made MY post a minute before you posted here :P

Hold on a sec, Pinkazoid... Were you saying Haste was at the bedroom door, or at the front door of the house? o.o I'm lost...

I saw earlier, I made MY post a minute before you posted here :P

Hold on a sec, Pinkazoid... Were you saying Haste was at the bedroom door, or at the front door of the house? o.o I'm lost...

at first she was outside xD

quotes don't work for me, just like my post or something xD

• Brohoof 1

Pinstrype landed softly in front of Twilight's Library. He knocked on the door. "Twilight!" he called. There was no response. "Twilight?"

He then heard a stomping and several slams. Several moments later, a purple colt burst open the door and slammed down 4 books on the ground in front of Pinstrype. The colt pulled the door shut with a violent BANG. Pinstrype found he was given the Twilight Saga. He looked around to see if anypony was looking, then slowly put the books in his saddlebag and walked off.

I almost fell off my chair laughing when I read that.

• Brohoof 2

Um Pinkazoid/Dungeon Dragon... The female version of Electrobolt had asked for Haste's name in the same sentence... Did you know that? :P

okie dokie, fixed :3