Princess Moony

How long do you sleep?

I only sleep for 9 hours but sometimes 10 hours if I am really tired,so how long do you sleep? 

Edited by Princess_Moonlight

Depends sometimes I can sleep for 10+ hours other times i can only sleep for about 2-3 hours...

I sometimes sleep from 8-9 hours, sometimes a bit longer, sometimes less. 

It honestly depends.

Most times, I can sleep anywhere between 5-9 hours. The actual time I sleep depends on varying factors, some of which I'll never understand to this day.

When I am in school, I get about 5-6 hours of sleep. When I am on vacation, I sleep about 7-9 hours.

Since most of the time I am in school or working on my own research my normal sleep schedule sits at 5-6 hours.

2-12 hours of sleep a day. It's usually around 2 or less since that's when I feel the most awake, any longer than that then I'm exhausted. I'm always tired nonetheless so it doesn't really matter how long I sleep. I seem to work the best at around 2 hours though.

It depends. If I have to wake up for work, it's only about 5-6 hours. If I have the next day off, I'll sleep anywhere from 9-12 hours

Generally I'll sleep for around 7-9 hours.

I'll go to sleep at around 11pm-1am, and wake up at 7am-8am.

Not the best routine but..

:wau: Because of the lighting in my room, I don't really have much of a choice in what time I wake up at. It can be such a nuisance if I'm wanting to sleep in that day!

Usually 8, though I prefer 9.  The thing is, I've never adhered well to a 24-hour day.  I seem to work best asleep for 8 hours and awake for 17.  Thus, a 25 hour day.  I have such a hard time sticking to a regular schedule.  I inevitably start to experience schedule creep.  That's when my schedule creeps forward by a few minutes each day.  I sleep a few minutes longer, and go to bed a few minutes later every day until my schedule creeps its way around the clock.  I'll be completely diurnal, then completely nocturnal a few months later.  I can't seem to fight it for very long.  It sucks, too, because my body will randomly reject my schedule and I'll get insomnia for weeks.  I just wish the Earth's rotation was slightly slower.

Depends when I go to sleep. I will wake up at 5am regardless of when I go to bed. Anywhere from 2 to 8 hours.

Edited by RainbowDarth

It depends. Usually I sleep 6-10 hours.

Badges

I normally sleep at 2am. So on weekdays that's 5 hours and on weekends about 6 or 7 hours

Depends. Usually 4-9hrs if i need. Tho, i prefer to sleep for 20+hrs.  :maud:

It depends. If it's the weekend/vacation, I sleep for about 6-7 hours. If it's a regular weekday, then I sleep for 8-10 hours. I try to get as much sleep as I can because more sleep=better health and a happier life. (:

on weekends i sleep longer for reasons i don't know . but normally i sleep like 12+ hours unless i am woken up . On week days i seem to sleep for only 4-6 hours.

On average, 8-11 hours. It can be 11-12 hours if I have deep dreams which sometimes happens.

Badges

anywhere from 2-42 hours. :blink: sleep is for the weak.

5 hours has been pretty typical this year, but I want to extend it because I've been WAY too sleepy lately.

I only sleep for 9 hours

Only?  :blink:

Sometimes I can try for something like four hours. Other times, I end up unintentionally sleeping for ten hours, and there are nights where I sleep somewhere inbetween the two... it varies a lot, you can see. x3

It really depends on what ever I needed to do before I went to sleep. It could be 2 or even 1 hours of sleep, 7-8 hours of sleep (If I'm lucky), or none at all. 

8 hours, I used to be able to run all day off 4 hours of sleep but getting old sucks I guess. If I don't sleep for 8 I fall asleep throughout the day now.

I get about 6 hours of sleep a night.

Weekdays, 2-5 hours. but on Saturday night/most of Sunday (I go to bed around midnight) I can sleep for 17 hours straight ... but not at normal times ...