Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long do you sleep?

ChikaChan

• 3 months later...

Well my butter zone of sleep in between 6 hours and 8 hours. But lately since I work overnights things have been different.

During the week when I get my usual sleep, I get 6 to 7 hours of sleep. My usual. But when things get wonky is weekends. Because I adjust a bit to be awake during the day on my days off instead of the nights, so Usually after work I go do things for most of the day on Friday. And Saturday I am awake all day and TRY TO BE awake all night, but that usually fails...

So on weekends, I get obsurd amounts of sleep usually to adjust my schedule for Saturday, usually on Friday I would go to sleep at around 3 PM to 5 PM as I would have been up since 7:30 the prior night. My preference would be to take a 4 hour nap or something then wake back up for a while then go back to sleep for another 4 to 5 hours to wake up Saturday Morning, but usually it has been me just sleeping from 4 PM all the way to 7 AM. But then on Saturday nights I can't usually stay up later than 1 or 2 AM, so I pass out, and usually I would want to wake back up in the morning (say 7 AM or 9 AM) and do things and go back to sleep at like 11 AM or 12 PM, but a lot of the times I am just laying in bed the whole time so I get absurd amounts of sleep again to get back to my 10 PM to 7 AM work week. Then the week is back to normal, sleeping from like 11 AM to 6:00 PM just depends on when I go to sleep honestly.

• Brohoof 1

I typically get in between 7 and 8 ish hours of sleep (go to bed at around 10:30 pm sometimes 11 pm and then I get up at around 6 am, 6:30). A pretty boring normal sleep schedule I guess. :P

• Brohoof 1

whenever I can... I have two kids under 6 years old. I sometimes sleep while mowing the lawn. I once slept under my truck in the garage out of desperation. I have even fallen asleep on the toilet more often than I would comfortably admit. So the answer I give is between 3 mins and 2 hours at a time with a solid collective 5ish hours a day.

• 4 years later...

Somewhere between 7-9 typically, with 8 usually being most common. I sleep pretty well most of the time, but I have a pretty robust bedtime routine that pretty much always guarantees I'm tired at the appropriate time and don't wake up very often in the night, even if it's noisy outside.

Obviously not every night is the same and I do get the occasional sleep disturbance, but typically I don't have issues.

• Brohoof 1