Princess Moony

How long do you sleep?

About 8-10 hours a night (unless I stay up til 2 XD)

Between 5-6 hours. Sometimes longer on weekends.

Badges

Most of the time I get about 10 hours of sleep during the week. Weekends I typically get 8 hours.

Badges

7 - 8 hours roughly...

Badges

Between 0 and 24 hours per day.

Badges

Usually around 8. It honestly depends.

Badges

usually between 6 to 8 hours,l these days it's mostly 6

Badges

Well my butter zone of sleep in between 6 hours and 8 hours. But lately since I work overnights things have been different.

During the week when I get my usual sleep, I get 6 to 7 hours of sleep. My usual. But when things get wonky is weekends. Because I adjust a bit to be awake during the day on my days off instead of the nights, so Usually after work I go do things for most of the day on Friday. And Saturday I am awake all day and TRY TO BE awake all night, but that usually fails...

So on weekends, I get obsurd amounts of sleep usually to adjust my schedule for Saturday, usually on Friday I would go to sleep at around 3 PM to 5 PM as I would have been up since 7:30 the prior night. My preference would be to take a 4 hour nap or something then wake back up for a while then go back to sleep for another 4 to 5 hours to wake up Saturday Morning, but usually it has been me just sleeping from 4 PM all the way to 7 AM. But then on Saturday nights I can't usually stay up later than 1 or 2 AM, so I pass out, and usually I would want to wake back up in the morning (say 7 AM or 9 AM) and do things and go back to sleep at like 11 AM or 12 PM, but a lot of the times I am just laying in bed the whole time so I get absurd amounts of sleep again to get back to my 10 PM to 7 AM work week. Then the week is back to normal, sleeping from like 11 AM to 6:00 PM just depends on when I go to sleep honestly.

I typically get in between 7 and 8 ish hours of sleep (go to bed at around 10:30 pm sometimes 11 pm and then I get up at around 6 am, 6:30). A pretty boring normal sleep schedule I guess. :P

Badges

I sometimes sleep a good 8 or 9 hours and sometimes I only sleep 4 or 5. :yeahno:

Edited by Dusklicious

6 hours at the most. 

Badges

6 to 7 when I have to work, 8 to 10 when I don't.

Badges

whenever I can... I have two kids under 6 years old. I sometimes sleep while mowing the lawn. I once slept under my truck in the garage out of desperation. I have even fallen asleep on the toilet more often than I would comfortably admit. So the answer I give is between 3 mins and 2 hours at a time with a solid collective 5ish hours a day.

5-6 hours on weekdays, and around 6-7 hours on weekends.

Badges

I only sleep usually about 5 hours during the week. I try to sleep more on the weekends.

Badges

A lot. Usually 8-10. Maybe more, it depends. Love my sleep~ :proud: