229 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

(edited)

Sweetie Belle's magic was useless, they could have taken the keys anyway...

I liked this episode! What really intrigues me is how Troubleshoes got his cutie mark, looks like ponies don't necessarily realize what their talent is when they get their cutie mark.

Hopefully we'll see Troubleshoes again. :D

Voted "I liked it!", just like every Applejack episode, good but a bit boring.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

The episode was brilliant! Also I kinda like Troubleshoes now, especially his design, his coat color on his face and his bulky appearance. And I also reviewed a life lesson: Never judge a book by its cover.

I'm actually surprised that there's a Pegasus in Appleloosa. I always thought that the population in countrysides and rural areas throughout Equestria is only filled with Earth Ponies. Now I think that there are also Unicorns and Pegasi in those places since they had been hiding their horns under their hats and their wings within their clothing.

Edited by Mr. Right
  • Brohoof 2

The episode was alright, was not the best though. The moral at the end stood out though and made the episode in my opinion.

I'll have a proper review soon, I'm just too tired too analyze

Eh, just an average episode I'd say.  Didn't have nearly enough references to actual Western movies like I hoped it would, but still entertaining enough.  Trouble Shoes is pretty lovable, in his own sorta way, and the CMC went and did a real nice deed, but there wasn't anything that really made it stand out from others.  It was pretty funny seeing Braeburn return, that's for sure.  I'll have a full review up later ya'll, gotta go meet with the prof I TA for right now, but I enjoyed this episode all the same, even if it's hardly the best one we've had this season.

• Brohoof 3

Good to see male characters used liberally in this episode! Braeburn, the sheriff, and of course Troubleshoes. I liked him as soon as I saw him. The return to Appleloosa is great too.

Cutie Mark Crusader jailbreakers, hooray!

Saw the rodeo clown thing coming from a mile off, but it was still fun to watch. Problem is, if messing up is your special talent, how do you deal with it in daily life?

I liked AJ's Big Mac impression. A pretty decent episode here. I would watch it again. 

• Brohoof 5

If you mean by how they got out of the cabin they were in, while Braeburn was sleeping they sneaked out the window. 

Nah, I mean the second time when they had all the locks on the doors. I might've missed something because my wi-fi was cutting out a lot during the stream.

• Brohoof 1

It was okay.. I mean, it's not bad but it's not that great. I love Troubleshoes though! Also I wonder if he's a really big pony or an actual horse??

• Brohoof 3

I give this episode 0/10. They couldn't even give AB her Cutie Mark?! Really?!?!?!!?! Worst episode ever!!!!!  :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie:

So the episode is bad because one thing that wouldn't have fit into the story otherwise didn't happen? By this logic, every CMC episode sucks.

• Brohoof 11

Things I noticed:

- First season 5 episode that had no song

- Troublesome Clyde has similar colors as my OC

Overall, it was an okay episode and my least favorite of S5 so far

• Brohoof 3

Nah, I mean the second time when they had all the locks on the doors. I might've missed something because my wi-fi was cutting out a lot during the stream.

Oh with Braeburn guarding the door? If so then they jumped out the window. 

• Brohoof 1

This one felt about above average; might change it to average though. I really need to sit down and watch it again to get a better picture of it.

But yeah; nothing really grabbed me.

• Brohoof 3

Good to see male characters used liberally in this episode! Braeburn, the sheriff, and of course Troubleshoes. I liked him as soon as I saw him.

There're so many male characters this season.

In this episode, I think there were as much male characters as female characters overall.

It was good, no more, no less. It seems to reinforce the fact that the Cmc could be getting their cutie marks soon, considering how much this season has focused on them. It also seems SB was a little more mature, leading me to believe she'll get hers 1st.

This episode was alright, around average but might be my favorite out of Season 5. I got to watch it again when it gets uploaded to other sites. So far though I'll rate it 8/10. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, I missed the last 10 minutes of the new episode thanks to my computer deciding it's OS was corrupted (when it wasn't) and trying to force an auto restart which then looped between two screens. Thank you internet for helping me fix the problem.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Six episodes in and not a disappointment yet. This episode might not have been as funny or heartwarming as some of the others, but it had me hooked throughout the whole thing. I really liked Troubleshoes, and I was actually stumped for a bit on exactly what moral they were going to go for.

There's also something about the general atmosphere of this episode, and the season in general. It felt really "New" for some reason, almost like watching season 1 for the first time all over again.

Edited by BasementPoneh
  • Brohoof 5

I liked this episode. It was pretty funny, the CMC were developed a bit, the moral was good and I liked Troubleshoes.

The only problem I have is that I feel it's not really a "standout" episode, but otherwise, about an 8 to 8.5/10

• Brohoof 3

Not enough Buffalo 10/10 Worse episode ever IGN.

In all honesty a good but average outing for the show.  I did like Troubleshoot and the CMC, it's just I'm not a huge fan of the whole "Ignore the kids, the villain is instantly guilty sort of thing"  I mean it's Innocent until PROVEN guilty.  Also the CMC helped Troubleshoe commit an actual crime, escape from incarceration.   But I absolutely loved the Applejack trophy scene where Apple Bloom just straight up ignores her. Priceless! XD 

• Brohoof 5