Did you like it?  

229 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

This looks like the closest to a real horse I've ever seen.

I've been trying to figure out if he's a horse, but I think he's just a really, really, really big pony stallion.  Like, even bigger than Big Mac, which I didn't think was possible, because we have seen Saddle Arabians, who are actual horses, at least I think they are.

I like the character of Troubleshoes. His cynical outlook on life is pretty refreshing to see in a show like MLP:FiM.

• Brohoof 5

I like the character of Troubleshoes. His cynical outlook on life is pretty refreshing to see in a show like MLP:FiM.

Exactly, it is the same reason why I like Cranky Doodle Donkey who we haven't really heard from in a while. How much do you guys want to bet that Troubleshoes is going to be shipped with Derpy? They are both really really clumsy except Derpy is usually portrayed as a bit more optimistic and innocent which can give sort of a yin and yang quality to them.

• Brohoof 4

Don't have my entire thoughts organized yet, but so far I like it. I like the character of Troubleshoes being a misinformed individual instead of the stereotypical outlaw. Also, the CMC get punished for stupidly running off.

• Brohoof 1

How did the CMC get out? I missed a bit.

If you mean by how they got out of the cabin they were in, while Braeburn was sleeping they sneaked out the window. 

I'm pretty happy that Claire's growing up. The squeaky voice joke has gotten more and more overused and forced, or at least in my opinion.

But it's so adorable when her voice squeaks.

The CMC may not have gotten their cutie marks, but they've helped another horse (and I do mean, a full-size horse) discover what his cutie mark truly means!

• Brohoof 2