Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming E3 2015 Hype thread

Megas

This year's E3 is coming in a little over a month, and I felt like it was necessary to make one of these threads. Especially since at this point there's gonna be a lot of leaks showing up.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I'm really only hyped for what they might show for Smash Bros. Although it'll probably be the already leaked Ryu and Roy. I like Roy, so that'll be a treat to see!

• Brohoof 2

It's in a month? So much hype. I'm really hoping that Nintendo will show some of that new starfox game that they have been working on.

I have to admit, I'm pretty excited for this years E3. There's so many things I'm looking forward to

• Possible Fallout 4/Elder Scrolls VI infomation?
  • Battlefront gameplay footage?
  • New Mass Effect game info?
  • New Final Fantasy game info
  • A bunch of other games I can't think of at the moment, but am still excited for
  • 54100653.jpg
  • Brohoof 1

I'm hyped for the bethesda conference. I'd love to see either a fallout 4 or elder scrolls 6 announcement. I'd also like to learn more about mass effect 4, kingdom hearts 3, final fantasy 15, the new zelda game for wii u, no man's sky, and I'm hoping that an animal crossing game for the wii u could be possible.

Edited by Seeker Dragonheart

I'm hoping for a new Castlevania announcement though the likelihood of that is pretty low.

I know Sonic won't get a new game since Sega said they won't be at E3 this year.

I'm kinda hoping Bethesda comes out with a new franchise rather than just using up conference time to announce another shitty sequel in a shitty game series. As long as they're using that same engine they've used in the last four games their games will never be very good.

With Final Fantasy XV so close I'm hoping to get some real information on Kingdom Hearts 3 too. Maybe a playable demo to watch.