Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Beverage of choice

Honsou

Not sure if there is an OP about this.

But ITT post your favorite beverage, specifics are preferable. I.E if you are a soda drinker than don't just say coke, say like Coca-Cola.

My personal favorite drink is Warsteiner, a beer I used to consume in unhealthy quantities many moons ago when I just just a blank flank in Germany.

• Brohoof 2

Iced tea (sweet or Arnold Palmer) or water

Edited by The Wife of Law

Coffee or tea, the gods were being way too generous when they gave us these gifts. 

Ah, but there are many blends of coffee sir. As well as many different tea's. Lipton Black is not the same as Celestial's black. I do like Teavana, it's just so freaking expensive. You know what? When I get back to my home duty station, I think I'll turn the wife loose on Teavana. 

Tea is my favorite beverage, and I could go on and on about my preferences. I have favorite large-scale tea companies, Adagio and Teavana, and I have tried all sorts of different varieties. I don't think I could pick a favorite, since I like different teas for different occasions, but if I had to then I would say I have a soft spot for mint tea.

Are we talking peppermint, spearmint or wintergreen mint? 

Best mint tea i've had that you can get from a coffee shop was when Starbucks used to stock the Refresh mint tea, before Teavana got the contract instead of Tazo. 

Orange juice- preferably without pulp- is something I crave very often nowadays, and very refreshing for me too. Most of the time, I just go with tap water, though. ^^

When I get back from a hard day's work, there's only one thing I think.

That's to sit down and enjoy my favourite drink.

You can enjoy this beverage cold or hot.

I guess you could even say it's my weak spot!

But there's no place I'd rather be, than sitting down enjoying a cup of tea! :grin2:

tumblr_m33f3zuomM1rsbjtro1_250.gif

Tea: Orange

Juice: Apple

Alcoholic: Coke mixed with whisky

I also occasionally enjoy the taste of vampire blood, mixed with Motor oil and the tears of my enemies. It's flavorful, yet subtle, especially when the tears are home made.

I don't think so. Anyway, I cannot really pick. I like most soda but if I really must pick it would be: Mountain Dew Baja Blast, that or Pepsi.

Whaaaat?! You stole my answer, Vemi. It's Baja Blast all the way! I even have it in my profile. ROFL  :lol:

Fruit juice of any kind! -- apple juice, orange juice, grape juice etc. :P In the past, I would have said Sprite as my favorite; but now that I know what they put in soda, no way! -- Juice is awesome!

As much as I love my Mtn Dew, I have to admit that real fruit juice is also top of my list too. I usually have orange juice, so I down whole containers of apple juice when I get it (because I don't get it too often and the change of flavor is epic).  :lol:

• Brohoof 1