Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Beverage of choice

Honsou

Whaaaat?! You stole my answer, Vemi. It's Baja Blast all the way! I even have it in my profile. ROFL  :lol:

Well the reason Pepsi is my alternative is because I can only enjoy MD Baja Blast at my local Taco Bell. They don't sell them by the can around here sadly.

Well the reason Pepsi is my alternative is because I can only enjoy MD Baja Blast at my local Taco Bell. They don't sell them by the can around here sadly.

That's so sad.  :(

I only just got some at the local Walmart. I stood in the isle for a minute, jaw open in disbelief when I saw it. I really hope you get some over there soon!  :D

• Brohoof 1

Damn, it's a toss up between milk and tea.  I love milk!  But since I like 2%, it's not as healthy, and I shouldn't drink too much.  I also love sweet tea.

Brands?  Prairie Farms or County Market milk.  

As for tea, um... I'll drink almost any brand of sweet tea as long as it's got a strong taste.  If I had to mention special favorite brands, I'd say Arizona, Snapple, and Brisk.  Mom likes Red Diamond sweet tea, and I think it's okay.  One kind of tea I hate is Gold Peak, it's kind of weak.  Also, McDonald's tea is nasty.  They put a pound of sugar in that little tank!  Just, nooo... I mean, I like a little sugar, but not that much!

---

Also, as for you Mountain Dew people... Livewire is the best, hands down. (Though, the original Game Fuel was the ultimate best).

54_MtDew_LiveWire_20oz.png

~ Miles

• 7 years later...

Tea. What kind of tea? Well, I like black tea, Earl Grey, caraway and malt tea the most, but I do drink other kinds of tea as well.

As for carbonated drinks, I like Baikal and Natakhtari, I also prefer Pepsi over Coca-Cola, that's because Coca-Cola is so common I got bored of it.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Splashee said:

Best beverage logo is:

Icanwritedraw.png.36b151e6914ae176876d7d700e4e1f23.png

(Drawn by me in MSPaint)

Reminds me of that one thing you could do on the DSi

On 2022-11-16 at 11:16 PM, Patty Thundersnow said:

Just depends on what time of the day it is. For example, I like to have a big glass of water at all times on my desk so I can have something to drink just in case I get thirsty. MIlk, mountain dew, and lemonade are normally my true gotos. 

Water is truly the greatest beverage

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-11-19 at 7:43 AM, Pentium100 said:

I also prefer Pepsi over Coca-Cola, that's because Coca-Cola is so common I got bored of it.

Interestingly, the tastes of Coca-Cola Zero and Pepsi Max are so different, but they are direct competitors. From a business perspective, the best solution would be to copy their taste so they would be exactly the same. I can only speak from the no-sugar products, because the real ones are just sugar.

• Brohoof 1