Bad habits, eh?

- I tend to not realise when they are talking to me

- I talk too much and too loud

- I love to make people annoyed

- I eat too much without noticing

- I sing a little bit too loudly

- I am stubborn

I used to bite my nails but I started painting them so I stopped. Now I just:

-Stay up on the internet WAY too late, for example it is 5:07 AM right now. 

-Midnight snacks

-Forgetting to feed my special needs rabbit until like 2 AM

(edited)

Bad habbits

- Biting my nails and around the skin

- I tend to throw things at people a lot. At times I threw stuff out of my balcony

- Day dreaming

- Also laughing at everything for no actual reason.

Guess that's it really xP

Edited by Mirrory

- I space out and daydream. Like, a lot.

- I crack my knuckles, back and neck in view of others, whom are usually disgusted by it

- I always use subtitles while watching TV. I have no hearing problems, I just prefer having subtitles

- When I find something I like, like a TV show, I binge watch that stuff all night and immediately regret it in the morning

- I always overreact to stupid situations. For example, if I fail to message someone back within a 5 minute period, I automatically assume that they now hate me and we are no longer friends

- Nail biting

- I hate criticising people, even when it's constructive. I either think that I'm being dumb and not offering anything useful or I feel like I'm being an A-Hole

- I tend to either give too much detail that is unnecessary or so little that it means nothing

- I crack my knuckles and fingers

- I talk to myself and think out loud

- I'm procrastinate when I'm told to do something or helping out

- I eat way too much pizza

- I drink way too much soda

- I pick my thumb out of nervousness

I tend to:

~Forget things on occasion.

~I play with my hair (i.e. twirling my hair around my finger).

~Look down when I talk with someone on occasion.

~Stick my words together when I speak.

~Talking quietly to the point where people have to ask me what I'm saying.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

~My love for animals and reptiles makes me a nerd on biology, this causes some funny arguments when I see someone has their facts wrong as I love proving people wrong.

I like walking up to the "education volunteers" at zoos, physics centers, and such and asking them an in-depth question about whatever they are talking about. Just to see if they really know what they are talking about.

It is even funnier when they can't answer and I end up teaching the educators.

Of course, I don't do this with every single educator I meet. That would be too weird.

~I play with my hair (i.e. twirling my hair around my finger).

I'm not alone :) Usually twirling hair is a sign of nervousness. For me, it is a sign of deep thinking.

Edited by Knight Hadron

~Chewing on my nails.

~Though not so much anymore, I used to count the letters in each word and think about what words that would follow on from it I could use to get the letter total up to a certain amount.  :blink:

~If I have orange juice, I will go overboard with it. x3

~When I'm on the forums, I don't tend to take breaks away from my laptop to move around or anything. 

I have a tendency to go to sleep really late (It's almost midnight and I have to get up at 6 tomorrow). I also procrastinate A LOT. I guess you could say I really value my personal time XD

I am also on the computer a lot during my free time.

Let's see. I have bad habits including...

• chewing my nails
  • being lazy
  • forgetting things easily
  • procrastinating
  • talking to myself
  • not paying attention when people talk to me
  • overreacting to minor things
  • getting worried way too easily

Geez, those are a lot of bad habits.

• 2 months later...

I count how many steps there are when I climb stairs. Always. Even if I take those same stairs every day.

I also talk to myself when no one else is around. Sometimes, I even have whole conversations with myself.  :blink:

-I bite my fingernails (which I really shouldn't 2 of them got infected last year)

-I pull my eyelashes

-Getting worried about small stuff

-Spending almost all of my day on the computer

-Zoning out in the middle of class

-Laziness

-Getting offended easily

-Excessively knocking on wood (superstition i guess)

-Spamming/overusing memes :P

Yeeeaaahh..

Edited by Angry Cartoon Nerd

i pick my nose till it bleeds, & pop/crack my knuckle, back, neck, & toes, sing to my music, rarely sleep, eating all day, talk to myself & have a conversation with my self, that all I can think of

• Brohoof 1

• Bite my Nails
  • Nibble on my fingers
  • Smoke Smoked
  • Being a Night Owl

c:

I got a few bad/weird habits.

I pick at sores on my body, no matter where or how painful it is, and eat the scab.

I wash my hands fairly often. Any sort of grime/dirt/oil/smell causes me to wash them.

On a related note, I always wash my hands 4 times after using the toilet, then a 5th time about 5-10 minutes later to ensure the smell is gone.

I smell my hand after touching pretty much anything (Especially metal and dusty objects)

I use fractions to see how much longer I have left of something (Eg: Oh look I'm 1 sixth away from being done)

My computer volume must always be set to 24. TV volume is always set to 21 (Although the TV I'm more lenient with).

I only crack my index fingers.

Edited by Zombies164

Biting my nails.. but it's worse than you think. I've bitten off LAYERS. Am I really that nervous? I've been biting them since I was a little kid, I don't even remember having normal nails.

But yeah, my nails are fucked up. And yes, I'm trying to stop.

I have a bad habit of pulling my hair out when I'm occupied with something, or I'm just nervous. It's pretty damaging to say the least, I have to make regular trips to the hairdresser's because I keep making bald spots and ruining my fringe.

I also tend to just throw things on the floor in my room when I've just got in and I'm too tired to care.

If my hand touches something, I have to touch it with the other one with equal force

...I can relate to this.

My habits are... I open the Tumblr app again literally as I close it out of habit.

I have to wait until the show comes on before I eat food. During adverts I won't eat anything.

I always end up thinking "I'll turn off my iPod and do something else after this song," and then after the song I'm like, "I wonder what song is on next... Oh I like this song!" So I listen to the next song.

I. PIN. EVERYTHING. (On Pinterest).

I have a bad habit of tapping my foot/jiggling my leg whenever I'm sitting down or waiting. If I don't restrain myself I'll be looking like a bouncy house, end up shaking the whole chair, or start tapping too loudly  ^_^ It's something that just automatically happens when in those situations...

• 2 weeks later...

Hypervigilance!!! Its such a bloody nightmare!

For those who don't know what it is, its the constant feeling of needing to be on guard. You need to look about you at all times, need to have one ear without headphones to hear what's going on around you, especially when you go outside etc.

Its so difficult to live with sometimes because it sets off some of my other conditions like anxiety and causes me to have panic attacks if I feel like I'm being followed or that something is going to happen.