Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Would Your Element of Harmony Be?

NonbinaryDuck

Uh, yeah just like how the title asks.. What Would Your Element of Harmony be? Will yours be loyalty like Rainbow Dash, honesty like Applejack, laughter like Pinkie Pie, Kindness like Fluttershy, Generosity like Rarity.. Or even Magic like Twilight Sparkle?

You decide!

• Brohoof 2

I don't think I am any of the real elements, but if I can make one up, then I see myself as the element of forgiveness, mostly because I believe being able to forgive and forget stuff your friends do to you helps keep a friendship strong.

That and because I see myself as being WAY to forgiving IRL.

I would most likely be Honesty. I am honest with whatever I say, no matter how much it may affect others. I can also be a self-aware person and am not afraid to shoot down an offer rather than be caught by peer pressure.

The next Element that would fit me would be Generosity, followed by Kindness, Loyalty and Laughter.

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to say Loyalty, since my loyalty to my family and friends is incredibly strong.

Maybe laughter? I dunno if I'm cool enough for laughter.

I'd say generosity. My generosity is like Rarity's. I'm not going to donate all my money to charity or something like that, but I give things to people close to me. (I actually don't donate to charity because I don't trust them, though.) Although I can be selfish at times. 

Then kindness is the second most likely. 

The Element of Empathy.

:P

If you focus on the Mane Six elements, I have five of the traits to some degree (ugh I hate talking my self up). Some people would attribute Generosity, some Kindness, and my family have already weighed in on this and said I would likely be Loyalty.

Until I fire lightning bolts from my fingers ... I can't in good conscious say Magic. 

• Brohoof 3

I think my element of harmony would either be Loyalty or Honesty. I've had friendships broken in the past because they were dishonest and not loyal to people who they would call friends.

• Brohoof 1

While I face personality traits similar to Twilight Sparkle I can't for say, say magic because... I'm a boring ass human.

But everyone comments usually about having a generous nature.

So yeah! Element of Generosity ^^ :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

hmm... I can't remember whether or not I already answered this on another thread or not XD Maybe it was just a conversation my friends and I were having once, because I'm getting deja vu writing this.

What element would I be? I'd have to go with magic.

Not because I can shoot lightning from my fingertips(... although, it would be pretty cool), but because magic in Equestria literally is friendship. You can study the arcane all you want, but to truly succeed, you need to understand that the bonds we make are what gives people their true ability.

I value friendship as my most valuable asset.

My bond with my friends is unbreakable, and that bond is what gives me my strength, my will, and my passion. It is impossible to explain just how much I love my friends (and even saying that it's impossible does not do justice to how much I love, cherish, and value each and every one of them).

Not to mention, I can relate to Twilight in... quite a few ways... as my good friend "Senpai~" pointed out.

Growing up I was ridiculed, picked on, made fun of, and in general was the butt of everypony else's jokes. I was ostracized, which gave me a fear of people and socialization. With no friends, and no social life, I focused on school, my intelligence was really the only thing I had... All the way until high school... I saw high school as an opportunity to start over, to not mingle with social life, and just focus on my studies. If I didn't talk to anyone, I couldn't be made fun of. Well, my older brother was my ride to and from school for my first two years (he was a junior when I was a freshman) so if there was anywhere he had to be after school, I'd have to go as well. He was a member of our high school's anime club, which was where I met one of my first true friends. Our first meeting was... interesting. She saw me by myself, and glomped me for no real reason. When I asked her about it later, she just said I looked like I needed a hug. I didn't know what to think at the time. I wanted friends, it felt good to finally have someone act nicely to me, but I was too scared it would all come crashing down on me somehow. Luckily for me, she didn't give up on me. She introduced me to her friends, and gradually I warmed up to them. I grew closer and closer to them, discovering the true meaning of friendship along the way up to the point where I wouldn't trade anything for them.

If you want to compare that to Twilight, she was ridiculed in magic kindergarten, focused on her studies until she met Pinkie Pie (who ironically acts just like my friend) who introduced her to the other mane 5 (at that party in the golden oak library), they formed a bond which would eventually lead Twilight to discover the magic of friendship... Ironically enough, when I realized how similar I was to Twilight, I was surrounded by at least 3 open spell books all opened up for the sake of figuring out my spell allotment for a Pathfinder character.

TL;DR: My element is magic because I love my friends and have a very similar past to Twilight's... Now all I need is to become a winged Princess :P

Edited by Hocus Pocus
  • Brohoof 2

The element of creativity!

Though if we are only going by the six existing ones then it would be Kindness or loyalty, maybe a little bit of honesty as well. Also, anyone who says Magic is clearly lying.  :lol: