Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Would Your Element of Harmony Be?

NonbinaryDuck

With the Mane 6 I would be Kindness, Laughter and Generosity.

As my own I believe Wonder or Imagination. Cause I love to dream and wonder about the world as well as imagine things. That's how I get my stories done and how my day goes by easier.  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

In mane 6 terms while I am the most like Twilight or at least the bronyland quiz says I am, I don't think that I would be the element of magic.  Personally I think I would be either the element of Loyalty or Kindness.

But outside of the canon elements I would definitely be the element of integrity for sure. 

Well I have a lot of things in common with twilight when it comes to personality. But when it comes to the elements of harmony I have a little bit of all of them to be honest. So I would say that I could be the element of magic, refering to it as a combination of all of them. But I really don't know yet

• Brohoof 1

In terms of canon I would probably be the Element of Magic, as I feel I have a little of every one.

In terms of fanon I would probably be the Element of Determination, as I work hard to achieve.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I represent the Element of Laughter or Kindness.

I always want to make people happy! I think I have slight Kindness-ness... If that makes sense.

I assume it's only canon elements, so probably Laughter

Yup! You always make me happy!

The Element of Patience; likely. :)

• 1 month later...

To be honest....I have no idea :blink: I have various qualities I guess, but I have no idea which defines me most enough to be my element. I don't know, I guess element of creativity if such a thing counts ^_^

The Element of Hope. I have this part of my spirit that believes in the possibility of a happy ending. and as this quote says....

"I gave the book [of fairy tales] to Henry because I wanted him to have the most important thing anyone can have...Hope. Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending is a very powerful thing."

-Mary Margaret Blanchard a.k.a Snow White, ONCE Upon a Time