Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You End Up Falling In Love And Marrying The Royal Sisters As A Human

GXPBlast

This is for Celestia A Luna Fans particularity but other users can respond as well.

Lets say you (a male human) end up in equestria and establish life there for yourself. You a lucky enough to be housed by Princess Celestia and Luna to live in the Royal castle.

Eventually as time goes on you end up with feeling for both Luna and Celestia as you get to know them.  Since you know marriage is a thing in Equestria and you will most likely never see another human again, you have decided that being married or in a relationship with a sapient pony is fine.

You are not sure who to propose to as you love them both very much, so you bring them both out to a special occasion, and confess your love to both of them but fear they may want you to pick only one. To your surprise they both have no problems with being with both of them in which you excitingly propose in which both Celestia and Luna teary eyed accept and you all kiss.

Eventually a very large marriage ceremony is held in Equestria with thousands of ponies attending or pretty much all of equestria to witness the event and everypony is happy.

Now being a married man to two of the most powerful ponies in Equestria (which is acceptable in their culture for this scenario) how do you feel and what do you plan on doing?

Since you fear you may get old and die, the sisters perform a spell on your making you look young forever or for thousand of years themselves so you never age and you can live together forever.

Finally, how do you plan on spending your lives together, being royalty, and possibly bring and offspring into the world by both sisters while coping with the fact that you are now as long living as an Alicorn?

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

In the end you, you are happily married to Princess Luna and Celestia and live in the royal castle and becoming royalty, and everypony is happy for your three.

Edited by GXPBlast

*"Anon in Equestria" intensifies*

It's amazing how even this isn't original by now. What's happening next? Someone's going to rewrite the whole Bible?

Sorry for going off-topic. But damn, this fandom just keeps on surprising me.

• Brohoof 3

Well, shucks howdy, if this happened to me, I think I'd feel just as free as any daughter.  I'd do what I like, just what I like and how I love it.  I'd be livin' in the sunlight, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time.

• Brohoof 2

Living the dream. :wub:

I guess i would 'unite' the rest of their world under one banner.

*"Anon in Equestria" intensifies*

It's amazing how even this isn't original by now. What's happening next? Someone's going to rewrite the whole Bible?

Sorry for going off-topic. But damn, this fandom just keeps on surprising me.

There is no such thing as originalty in the fandom anymore. Everything has more or less been written and drawn.

@@GXPBlast

As this topic has little to do with the brony community or the show it has been moved to forum lounge where hypothetical questions like these are usually best served.

Thanks. :)

(edited)

After successfully deceiving both Luna and Celestia in making them think I love them so they grant me eternal youth, I plan on manipulating them slowly but carefully so that one day, I'll become the sole ruler of Equestria by making Luna and Celestia give me their powers so I can finally turn on them, imprison them and with my newgained magic I'll make the land a place of terror and fear where everypony gives me presents on a daily basis while I'm creating another human with my new gained god-like powers who will eventually become my fiancee and when we have kids, they will be born with similar god-like powers and we will rule Equestria forever! *evil laugh*

Oh and don't forget the occasional Golf tournament of chaos with Discord. That's a must-play.

Lunatic 4 No.1 villain confirmed

Edited by Lunatic Cake

• 2 weeks later...

After successfully deceiving both Luna and Celestia in making them think I love them so they grant me eternal youth, I plan on manipulating them slowly but carefully so that one day, I'll become the sole ruler of Equestria by making Luna and Celestia give me their powers so I can finally turn on them, imprison them and with my newgained magic I'll make the land a place of terror and fear where everypony gives me presents on a daily basis while I'm creating another human with my new gained god-like powers who will eventually become my fiancee and when we have kids, they will be born with similar god-like powers and we will rule Equestria forever! *evil laugh*

Oh and don't forget the occasional Golf tournament of chaos with Discord. That's a must-play.

O_O' Awesome plan.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The hypothetical is pretty specific and doesn't leave much room for my input.

Why couldn't the Princesses and I just stay friends and then we all buy a van and go become a group of Ghost-Hunting teenage super-sleuths?

Edited by Blue