Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie Pie!

Sazama Ichida

(edited)

Aw that was easy! She always listens to me every time I tell her something is gonna be fun! Didn't you see how happy she was?

sig-3771514.img-3717506-2-RREqDN6.png

I see, was she taking a break from her Rock Research Trip and did Discord make the gala more fun?

Edited by Brainstorm

"i betcha i can eat more cupcakes than you." 

~Caliber, the Wanderer

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey, Pinkie do you wanna hear a secret? My character organized a party. But what kind of party do you ask? Ok, I will tell you: He organized a party for 1000 ponies, in ponyville, at day. But what music he used? Ok, he played Shakira, tailor swift, and other summer hits. I forgot to tell that he used party cannons. And you wanna know what he put inside party cannons? Confetti, Juices of all fruits that exist and yes sweets. ah yes he also used the most expensive fireworks that existed   

here my character 

myPony 24.png

• 2 months later...

During the MLP Movie, I couldn't stop myself from getting knocked out by your cuteness. Also, WHAT IN CELESTIA'S NAME happened to you when you assaulted that guard with all those cupcakes like a gatling gun? You looked like you were enjoying the way he was getting beat down.

Would you like me to hug and nuzzle you to make you feel even happier?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 2015-04-29 at 12:32 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

Hello everypony! Come on ask me anything! I'm so happy to meet all of you! Strangers are just friends you haven't met!
pinkie_pie_party_vector_by_pikn2-d4phjc7

Pinkie Pie, how do you feel about Patrick Star? If you haven’t heard about him, trust me, you will love him. I also made fanart of you 2.

https://www.deviantart.com/marioman61/art/Patrick-and-Pinkie-Pie-Wedding-Day-924634079

Don’t ask me why I did it. I just think you 2 are cute together.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...