Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Annoying comercials

Dany Heatley

Not going to link it because I don't feel like seeing it again because I've gone years without seeing it: That god-awful commercial for that candy (Starburst I think) where there's that guy with the high-pitched voice screeching BERRIES AND CREAM BERRIES AND CREAM and then these guys just stand there and look at him.

And I agree with that Head-on crap. Not only is the commercial annoying, but it's a scam. You might as well rub a candle against your head.

Besides. Your brain is behind your skin, in your skull. If you rubbed a candle against your forehead hard enough it penetrated your skin and skull and reached the brain where it could do something, you'd have more than a headache.

That Honey Nut Cheerios commercial with the little girl who keeps saying "That's for babies." over and over and over again. They seemed to think it was adorable but I honestly feel like planting my fist in her brat face by the end of the thing. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard and the makers clearly think she's just the cutest thing. Bleh!

is it odd....that out of this whole thread so far, I only know of 2 ads out of the ones that have been posted? I guess it must be because I live in Australia (the ads I do know are; head on and rick perry thing)

For me...... just about every durned commercial there is out there. I HATE commercials period lol.

*gasps* ooooo and now I'm a muffin! ^^ *blushes at the outburst, but is still smiling*

Edited by Lucky Fire

• 7 years later...

To tell you the truth, I think all commercials are annoying! Sure the ones that are obvious are annoying because they just are. But normal ads are as annoying because they are trying to make you remember them in some specific way.

I can’t stand Insurance commercials. It’s like all the insurance companies got together and conspired to make the most irritating crap imaginable to make those frequent interruptions as unbearable as possible. The Geiko gecko was fine for the first 20 years or so but dang, now I wish someone would make a wallet or something out of that little green turd. Liberty Mutual, Farmers and Progressive are all terrible and they never go away. Time to change the channel! :angry:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I can’t stand Insurance commercials. It’s like all the insurance companies got together and conspired to make the most irritating crap imaginable to make those frequent interruptions as unbearable as possible. The Geiko gecko was fine for the first 20 years or so but dang, now I wish someone would make a wallet or something out of that little green turd. Liberty Mutual, Farmers and Progressive are all terrible and they never go away. Time to change the channel! :angry:

We are Farmers.

Bum ba dum bum bum bum bum.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...