Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does Your OC Have A Pet?

Venomous

He has a black common swift. Since he's a colt who's mostly black with avian wings, it's perfect. Swifts are generally smaller birds, and have a sleek wing design. Black would match his colour. Like I said, it's a perfect match.

Edited by Flaming_Wolf01
  • Brohoof 1

Almost nearly all my MLP OCs have pets. It's kind of a pattern for me when making OCs. One example is my cat-themed Halloween inspired OC I made when I was 12. Of course you'd expect her to have a cat, but she also had a dog too. I wanted to give her a dog for a second one just for the irony of it. :lol: I'd post a picture of her and her pets but I don't have any of her nor ever drew her.

• Brohoof 1

Its complicated. My OC is spiritually bound to a shape shifting pony naga who likes to take the form of a normal snake and do normal snake things and act like a pet, even though she smarter then the average pony

Edited by Kurai
  • Brohoof 1

Hi ! As this thread has to do with pony ocs, it will be moved to Sugarcube Corner.  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Flame Heart does indeed own a pet. He owns a very fluffy and snuggly ragdoll kitten named Snugglefluff, and she is actually a therapy pet for him. Snugglefluff is a seal point and is very friendly and loving. She knows just when Flame is feeling down or upset and will always be there to help cheer him up with her snuggles and purrs.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...