Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming If you could replay any game for the first time what would it be?

Saylor Scout

I would love to replay the gameboy color Pokemon games again. :3 They were a big part of my childhood. I may not like Pokemon anymore, but it will always be one of my favorite childhood memories.

• Brohoof 1

The ocarina of time.

I would say dark souls, but that's asking for an ass beating.

I've tried Dark Souls x_x

In pretty sure its gonna be the end of me...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

While I really really want to say Dark Souls(seriously, there is nothing like that first time experience that either gets you unhealthily addicted to it or pissed off to high heaven) I'd have to go with Earthbound, it was a blast and a surprise to play for the first time

----

Edited my very first pokemon game to Earthbound for reasons you will never know : ^ )

Edited by Chaco
  • Brohoof 1

I rememeber playing LoZ: OoT for the first time on the N64, a real fun experience:

The excitment of getting your first weapon and shield, nothing ever beats that feeling; but seeing the remakes doesn't make me want to buy it again. I just wish they had left it as it was; this game made its mark because of how fun it was back then. Now they've made it into a easier form of difficulty. 

I want to be able to go back in time to that day so badly, to get that feeling inside me, the good old days of gaming.

Sonic Adventure I remember when it came out I was stoked wanting to play it for the first time.

And how did that turn out for you?

Beyond my expectations as a kid. Loved how fast the game was combined with platforming aspects.

Beyond my expectations as a kid. Loved how fast the game was combined with platforming aspects.

I only played the second one. I loved it, i was overwhelmed by these little cuties:

cool-looking-chao-sonic-chao-2681010-102

• Brohoof 3

I'm gonna take this to the logical extreme and say every game I've ever played...ever. Experiencing gaming for the first time all over again now that I'm older would be muy bueno.

• Brohoof 1

I'm gonna take this to the logical extreme and say every game I've ever played...ever. Experiencing gaming for the first time all over again now that I'm older would be muy bueno.

With the exception of competitive games (fighting games, RTS, the like) I am fully on board with this.  would be crazy to play a Mario game for the first time again.

I'd love to replay the opening of The Last of Us again.

For a whole game, it would probably be Portal.

Or possibly Banjo-Kazooie, but that game I'll revisit soon anyways... 

But the game I wish I could replay for all eternity would be Journey.

• Brohoof 1

I'd love to replay the opening of The Last of Us again.

For a whole game, it would probably be Portal.

Or possibly Banjo-Kazooie, but that game I'll revisit soon anyways...

But the game I wish I could replay for all eternity would be Journey.

How did I forget Journey?!

That game was incredible :D

I would replay Kingdom Hearts again. The story was interesting adding Disney and Final Fantasy characters together, the enemies and their designs were insane, and the game play was very good at the time. A game that gives you the feeling of taking a journey and one that I will never forget. 

• Brohoof 1

Definitely Banjo Kazooie. I first discovered it through my neighbor and found it to be an odd, but fun game. I do miss finding out new secrets, finding things, learning every level, discovering new enemies, trying to beat it, and playing it for hours. If I could, I would so erase my Banjo Kazooie memory and rediscover it again and play it again.

I played that game unhealthily for hours on end. Stayed up late, all night, and spent all day practically on it. My mother would get so annoyed if I played that game too long, she then made me go outside or take a break and I felt like it was the end of the world  :lol:

Oh them memories.