Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming If you could replay any game for the first time what would it be?

Saylor Scout

The first set of .Hack games.. they was 4 of them, very nice and a lot of stuff seemed interesting and fun. Even tho a lot of the stuff is limited compared to nowadays the systems felt more balanced and unique.

Wouldn't mind playing Metal Gear Solid 2 where they have the ship and the giant ocean rig complex. Both of them are very memorial. I remember getting Metal Gear in the after noon after school and accidentally played to 1AM on a school night, it was just so addicting.

With the exception of competitive games (fighting games, RTS, the like) I am fully on board with this.  would be crazy to play a Mario game for the first time again.

I don't play competitively very often so that's less of an issue for me but I would definitely hate to lose what little skills I've accrued over the years for fighting games. I'll never be good but anything is better than scrub status. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

So many choices for this...but if I had to narrow it down it would have to be either Ocarina of Time or Uncharted 2. Both of those games give me such a huge sense of wonder and adventure and I remember my first time playing both, it was absolutely magical. Oh and Pokemon Blue. That is on the list too.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... tough call. I'm tempted to go with Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door here, since it's my favourite game as well as one that I could keep on playing for a long time to come. The music in it still gives me the feels today... it'd be great to experience it all over again.  :catface:

However, if I could also go back to before I spoiled the game for myself, then I'd like to replay EarthBound for the first time... Pokey Means Business and Giygas' appearance would have been a lot more surprising and amazing to me (not that they weren't already x3) if I didn't know about them until experiencing them for myself.

• Brohoof 1

Probably Skyrim; just having a chance to explore the world again as if I had never been there would be a glorious thing indeed.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

world of warcraft, world of warcraft, a thousand times world of warcraft. It was so freaking enchanting, running around the starter zone and exploring, the mystic music playing being terrified to cross a bridge because stuff killed me over there. Aah, it was a whole new world to explore... and also the people. Met some awesome dudes.

I even remember the 7 hour ride home flipping through the manual, and the three days it took to download the dang game. Destroyed my social life, but love<3

Edited by NotoriousSMALL

(edited)

I'd want to replay Pokémon Black.

I positively loved that game. I loved my team, I loved the NPCs, I loved the story, I loved the music, I loved EVERYTHING.

The reason I haven't replayed it is because I can't bring myself to...

a) reset my game,

b ) buy another copy,

Or

c), play though the game with anything other than my original team.

...Yeah, I love my Stunfisk too much.

So if I could just go back in time, that'd be great. I've considered even making a comic about my experience in the game. My heart is so deeply rooted in...

Edited by AmberDust

(edited)

L.A Noire.

Would be mad fun to replay that game without any prior knowledge. Like, if i had my mind erased or something, lol.  :P

3148_67.jpg

Edited by Guest

(edited)

Medal of Honor: Frontline, good memories. Remember having the pianist replay that german song in the bar and the drunk just fall out of the chair.

laughed myself to sleep every single night. :lol:

Edited by Candy Star

• 3 years later...
On 4/30/2015 at 4:54 AM, ThatOneComrade said:

If anyone knows me they know I'm a serious Mystery Dungeon fanatic. Played every single game in the series; loved each one. But if I had to pick which one to play again for the fist time, I'd pick the one that started it all: Explorers of the Sky

250px-pmd-eos_box.jpg

On 4/30/2015 at 5:13 AM, PoisonClaw said:

zero_escape_virtues_last_reward_frontcov

If I had a chance to experience either Zero Escape game (999 and Virtue's Last Reward) again for the first time, I would. The story of both these games blew my mind multiple times, but both have very little replayability since they're both Visual Novels.

Both of these user's answers are my favorite stories in a video game.