Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Best TV show openings?

Saylor Scout

Game of Thrones probably has the most epic-feeling theme out there, but anything from Star Trek, Babylon 5, and Battlestar Galactica also have great themes.

Though I'll pay particular interest to this one:

(edited)

Someone had to post this one.

Edited by Shadow Beam
  • Brohoof 2

Come on. There can only be one true GOAT tv show opening

• Brohoof 1

Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Gravity Falls, and The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes all have amazing intros.

I love the animation in the Game of Thrones; the whole map thing is really cool looking, and the music is awesome too.

Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul's openings are both very short, but they both have a lot of style and the music in each of them are so good.

Gravity Falls has not only a super catchy song, but the animation is gorgeous, and there are many hidden secrets and messages in the intro that desk with the mysteries in the site, which is very cool.

Finally, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes just has a really awesome song, and the animation isn't too shabby either.

Besides anime? yes, that narrows it down considerably (I have whole folders dedicated to anime opening songs xD)

hmm, it's a tie between the opening from Steven Universe, and Gravity falls.

I always end up wanting to listen to them again when I watch these shows. x3

(edited)

I don't know if this counts as anime. But,I really love the Pokemon Advance theme. (I couldn't find footage of the actual opening.)

I also,really love the 5 different openings that Yugioh had. Season 2 is the best though.

Also.

Edited by Mystery

I've always liked the Gravity Falls and Hey Arnold intros. Also, despite what other people think, I think the US MLP:FiM intro is pretty catchy for some reason. :P

Well let's see...  First there is the intro to Cybersix (which isn't an anime as it was made in Argentina)

then there would have to be the theme song to Code Lyoko

after that I would say Danny Phantom, ChalkZone, Samurai Jack, and Steven Universe