Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Best TV show openings?

Saylor Scout

Oooh, hard choice! But my TOP favorite is probably "The Legend of White Fang". That show was a huge part of my childhood and I always loved the way they did the opening. But a very close second would be the intro to "TaleSpin"!

Some other favorites include the intros to "Animaniacs", "Tiny Toon Adventures" and "Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers".... I kind of like cartoons. :umad:

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...

Say what you want about 6teen,but it had an awesome opening. One of the few show intros I would never skip.

Monk:

Monk's opening is iconic and catchy. If there was a contest for best intro,it would take the cake.

• 1 month later...

I dont watch that many Cartoons or Series ( i dont watch any tv ), but the best tv show intro i have seen so far from my Dc Comics Collection, would be The New Adventures of Batman. I really like the animation style and batmans cool moves in the intro. Or maybe it played only in the outro...i dont really remember anymore.  :lol:

And the Super Friends intros, specially Challenge of the Super Friends were really cool.  :pinkie:

I'm a big fan of the Rick and Morty opening...there's not much to the music, but the visuals are wonderful and just so fun to watch. 

I also absolutely adore the opening to Sailor Moon. Both in English and Japanese. So lovely.

OH AND MADOKA MAGICA. WOW. THAT OPENING IS AMAZING. 

I mentioned Cowboy Bebop in the anime one, but I think it deserves a mention here too

Also, the original Power Rangers theme is so fucking metal, though I honestly think the Turbo intro rivals it

The words that open this show still give me chills.

And when you have such a classic, evocative and timeless piece of music such as this, there is no way you can have just one definitive version, so here's all of them.