Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you got on an airplane yet?

Allen

79 users have voted

1. 1. Did you went on an airplane before (your first flight from the past)?

• Yes, I've went.
    • Nope, I didn't went.
  2. 2. What type of airplane manufacturer do you like?

• Boeing
    • Airbus
    • Bombardier
    • DeHavilland
    • Embraer
    • Cessna
    • Beechcraft

Nope, I have never been on a plane, not sure if I ever will be. My brother tells me how awesome it is and how you can't even tell that you are on a plane, which is most likely true, but I am honestly waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too scared to get on a plane. I don't think I could ever get myself on one. My life is phobia central. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have many a time. I usually go to Puerto Rico often during the Summertime but I went throughout the ending of April this year. From when I was little till now we would go to Puerto Rico a lot throughout the past summers. I enjoy flying quite a bit but if you get into rough turbulence it can be a little bit scary though.

I've gone flying on numerous occasions.

Boeing 747-400

Boeing 767

Boeing 737-800

Being 777-300

Airbus A330

Airbus A340

That's all the aircraft I've flown on. I wish I could fly on the A380 someday...

• Brohoof 1

I've been on three separate plane trips, all within 2004 and 2005. I went to San Antonio the first time, Washington D.C. the second time, and then Los Angeles the third time.

It is weird to think that all of my plane trips ever were compacted into those two years, but life really changed after then. I mean, due to a condition I got afterward I don't think I should ever ride a plane ever again, it would be a great risk to me.

Not that I am to inclined to get on one otherwise. Although none of those planes I rode crashed, it wasn't the most positive of experiences. Of course, my first very plane flight down to San Antonio, there was a tornado warning in San Antonio when it was time to land. We circled around forever, and then rode down in horrible turbulence. >.> All to go to just Texas, too. Blah.

Yes, I have :3

Quite a lot actually.

My gradma lives in another state and it would take at least 12 hours traveling by bus/car. 

But I've never been out of the country, yet... 

I've piloted a Cessna before. I took piloting lessons for a few months before the school closed down. :(

img-3721699-1-Cessna.f172g.g-bgmp.arp.jp

Hey, I have flown one of those before too. I took piloting lessons a few years back.

I've only ever been on a plane twice. It was alright, nothing to complain about besides my ears popping

There's a trick you can do to fix that or at least mitigate it.

• Brohoof 2

I've piloted a Cessna before. I took piloting lessons for a few months before the school closed down. :(

img-3721699-1-Cessna.f172g.g-bgmp.arp.jp

Hey, I have flown one of those before too. I took piloting lessons a few years back.

There's a trick you can do to fix that or at least mitigate it.

As have I. I got a 1982 Cessna Cutlass.

medium.jpg?uq=820201

• Brohoof 1

I've gone flying on numerous occasions.

Boeing 747-400

Boeing 767

Boeing 737-800

Being 777-300

Airbus A330

Airbus A340

That's all the aircraft I've flown on. I wish I could fly on the A380 someday...

So many wide-bodies. It's all most people fly in Asia :P:wacko:.

• Brohoof 1

I've been on countless planes. I have family in Florida (obviously my grandma) and I worked in China for a bit. I took a lot of crowded Air Asia flights while I was there. I love traveling by plane, man.  

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I wish they still make Boeing 747s, this time it's 747-8 Intercontinental for my most favorite airliner, as 747-400/400ER(s) are now out of production (no longer making it).

This Tuesday, I'm going to Vietnam again for the third time; with the Boeing 777-300ER as that's my second favorite airliner after the Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental. My parents choose Singapore Airlines, however I said earlier after I got back since 2013 it was EVA Air for this year!

I've never been on an airplane because that kind of vacations are really expensive and I might also be a little afraid of the idea of going on an airplane.  :wau:  I have to blame those airplane crash programs I've been watching.

I take a plane a number of times a year due to my home town and the capital (in which I study) being very very far away. We also go on vacations during Christmas. 

I don't specifically "like" flying. The cramped spaces and the slight feeling of my eyes popping out of my head is not exactly pleasant.  

I love to fly. I only get the opportunity to do so once or twice a year at most, but I always enjoy it. Granted, it's cramped and uncomfortable, and the airlines do everything they can to screw the customers, but the idea of viewing the world from thousands of feet in the air is a privilege I can't dismiss. 

• Brohoof 1

I've yet to get on an airplane, but I know that there are many times I'll have to be on one, at least :P

I have friends in Austrailia, and the Netherlands, that I want to visit. Naturally, I have a fear of heights. Oh, how fun those airborne hours will be >~<

I've been on them multiple times, I enjoy them! When I was younger I got to briefly take control of one (Small plane) was pretty cool.

OP how about including an "Other" option for the other quesiton? None of those companies exist where I live.