• Fluttershy
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Other

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Which one of the mane 6 are you like?

I got Fluttershy. Which is convenient cuz we have the same initials.

I also have a bit of AJ it seems. Then PP and TS, and finally RD and Rarity.

Full description for FS:

Chronically weak and timid, but with a heart of solid gold, you tend to require and depend on the help of your friends in most situations. You enjoy their company, but also enjoy solitude and time away from your friends where you can enjoy the sounds of nature. Just because you know you're weak doesn't mean it holds you back, because you know you're strong where it counts, with your overabundance of kindness, caring, and compassion.

You're often worried about saying or doing the wrong things and also fear rejection. Speaking of fear, you've got a lot of it, often times letting your fear hold you back from doing even the most simple of things, such as jumping across a cliff. But in that fear, you can often find just enough bravery to stand up for doing the right thing if your friends need you.

You may be naive and innocent, and you're very shy and quiet, but you're also a very good listener and are likely the one your friends blab on about their problems to — and while you may feel powerless to help at times, just listening and cheering them on means the world to them. Yay!

The link doesn't work anymore. Is there any other way I can take this test?

I'm sure i'm almost 100% like rainbow dash. I'm loyal to my own rules, i love doing sports and training but sometimes i'm also a little lazy. Sometimes i would rather sleep than working. Thats why she's my favorite pony.

post-39706-0-81575900-1477665679_thumb.jpg

post-39706-0-95380300-1477665763_thumb.png

post-39706-0-25321700-1477665830.gif

post-39706-0-24360500-1477665849.gif

• Brohoof 1

All kinds of MLP personality tests tell me that I resemble Fluttershy the most, but there also are some hints of Pinkie and Rarity too. At least I can identify with Fluttershy quite strongly as we both are really shy but sometimes have our moments of assertiveness. So Flutters it is.

• 4 years later...
On 10/18/2015 at 7:28 PM, DageNox said:

I am mostly like Twilight, and I feel like I would be.

Though I seem to be a combination of her and Fluttershy which makes sense to me. Kinda sad

that have no Pinkie Pie in me ._. The others are fairly average but I don't think I would ever be like RD besides being loyal to the grave.

7dbffc300f364b0969c8096fdef14c19.jpg

I am more like rainbow dashfe7a6174f7b9ce05872b2e87b80c2a71--face-epost-26550-0-53103000-1405028993.pngrainbow_dash_is_excited_by_tardifice-dacpb60.png36.jpghappy_dashie_by_geometrymathalgebra-d7hh

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...