• Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Fluttershy
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Other

Twilight Sparkle:

You're often found diving into a book or spending hours working on that project of yours. It's important that you put in as much of an effort learning as possible so your knowledge will someday come in handy.

Because of this, you may sometimes be skeptical of things that you don't have any proof of.

While you tend to be booksmart as opposed to streetsmart, you also tend to be a tad socially awkward, not always sure how well you fit in with your friends or maybe not even having a lot of them in the first place, but you're still a solid friend when it comes down to it and would be there to help any of them with their problems.

Even though you may be talented, you're the total opposite of a showoff, shying away from bragging or even talking about your talents. You don't want the world to think you're a braggart, after all. You're quite humble and modest, but you're also looking for acceptance and praise for your talents.

I got RainbowDash. Lol but that first paragraphs is waaaay off from my personalty xDPosted Image

I kind of predicted this result.

Posted Image

You and me have almost the same results xD. My fave ponies are Fluttershy and Twilight, but I'm nothing like them personality wise. So I guess the results for me are pretty dead on, even though RainbowDash isn't my fave pony, however, I guess her personality actually does suits me best :)

Decided to take the test again, as last time I was somewhat unsure about a few of my questions. While the Twilight Sparkle description does fit me rather well, the Pinkie Pie description is Flawless.

Posted Image

Big Description Below!

<p>WOO! You have boundless energy and will take every single possible moment to exert it! Not only that, but you looooove to party, so wherever you can be that you can party and get down at, you will want to be! Your love of parties and laughter makes you a very fun pony to be around, because all of your friends generally have a good time when they're with you — as long as your overabundance of energy doesn't irritate them.<br></p><p>You don't just go against the grain, but you pretend the grain isn't even there, saying neigh to the norm and doing whatever it is you want to do, regardless of how silly it may be. Your carefree attitude is admirable in that sense, but you can easily get discouraged when people don't quite 'get' your sense of randomness and laughter. If you can't put a smile on a friend's face or if you disappoint them, you'll feel bad about it.</p><p>Despite your rather quirky nature, you often times do know exactly what you're doing, even if it may seem you're going about it in an odd way. You have a certain sense of things and it would be wise for your friends to believe you. You may be naive and carefree, but you're willing to try almost anything out, even if you're completely clueless on it. You're also a very creative pony, dabbling in songs, performances, and other creative ventures, while also coming up with creative solutions to whatever problems may be out there.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

I tried twice, once got Pinkie, once Apple and well... actually, I don't think any mane 6 pony is just like me, so those aren't too accurate, nopony would be

According to this, I am A LOT like Twilight. Guess I do like stories, magic, and fantasy. New best pony.

Posted Image

Edited by Zero

I got RD? second closest was Pinkie Pie....but, why? >Commits suicide< Naw' no killing for today, but still RD? she is my second fave of the Mane 6, but, RD? Really? am I destined to be closer to RD?????

took it again got Pinks (Woo Hoo) and apperantly nothing in common to Twi Fluttershy or Applejack

Edited by Pinkazoid

I'm Pinkie? least like Fluttershy too... I mean, I thought I was a mix of her and Twilight, but this? I had no-idea! Mind you, it does explain alot!

Posted Image

attached file is my result... RD? I'm not boastful or arrogant! Nor cool, or fast... Maybe this is just my inner workings, and the appearance I show on the outside is not what I really feel... :wacko:

post-945-0-71780900-1325672634_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...