Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Arylett Charnoa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hooray for the Johari Windows, they are successfully sweeping the forum by now! :D

Mine is in my sig. It doesn't get filled out too often, but I've gotten some great feedback on it. If anyone who knows me a little bit would fill it out I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks! :)

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know you enough to make a Nohari window. I don't want to say anything unless I knew you more. Add me on Skype (if you have it!)

Yeah it's just for the people who know me pretty well and have talked to me :P And unfortunately I don't have a Skype, not allowed to use it. :(

Mine's in my sig too :lol: I've already gotten some pretty nice responses. I'm really surprised at how this has spread all over the forums :)

It's so easy to fill yours out. You seem to be so energetic and silly.  :P

I don't have one and I don't think I want to get one. I personally just don't see the point. Random people get to share what they think of you. I suppose it sounds nice to know that people think good of you. But I don't really care much about what people think of me so what's the point?

And I really don't see a point for the Nohari window other other than to criticize someone on who they are as a person. -_-

I'm sorry but this trend kinda reminds me of the annoying teen trends and games I've seen on Facebook. -_-

But hey, that's just me. :P

I'm sorry but this trend kinda reminds me of the annoying teen trends and games I've seen on Facebook.

Nah, it's better than those. At least this one is fun and can help people see where they shine. :P

But hey, that's your opinion. :) 

• Brohoof 2