Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc {OOC} Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

(edited)

sig-3722320.sig-3722320.sig-3722320.sig-

Welcome to Canterlot High!

I'm Diamondheart, the principal of Canterlot High.

We here have marvelous education, sports, activties, clubs, proms, and so much more! We strive for the best of our students and the well-being of other fellow staff members. We're currently searching for more staff members and students to apply. Are you interested? Well then, feel free to sign up!

Rules:

Unfortunately, I have to address basic rules to roleplaying in our RP thread due to recent reports of random members joining in the RP thread without warning or at least some notice. There's also been a few members changing their names, making it confusing to nail down the regulation-breaking ponies who need to be held responsible for trespassing Canterlot's school grounds.

1. Do not join the RP unless if you signed up by addressing information in this thread, or by PMing me, the Principal of Canterlot High.
  2. If you changed your name, please contact me. Ever since recent incidents, I fear if I may accidentally get ponies in trouble who honestly did nothing wrong, but who didn't notify me in order to remember that you indeed are the same pony but just changed your user.
  3. You must obey the basic regulations of joining roleplay threads. C'mon guys, this isn't Fillygarten-- although it is High School, and regardless of so you're all responsible enough to perform such a simple action which is reading.
  4. If you see anything fishy going on, please address this to me. I don't like it when ponies complain without even bother trying to resolve the issue with me first. I won't lie, I do have a hard time participating in the RP, but I'm still the one responsible for what goes on around there, meaning you must also take me in advantage when a situation occurs.
  5. If you actually read these rules, please message me with, "Okie doke, artichoke!" (exactly how it's formatted and spelled,) and I'll confirm your sign up. (This is including new and old members, I'm now doing re-evaluations on not only students, but as well staff members.)

Members:

Head Staff

Principal: Diamondheart (NonbinaryDuck) -- 

Vice Principal: Beguiling Blush (Love) -- [||]

Teachers:

Lektra Bolt (bronislav84) ; Magick Enchanting -- 

Jackie Trade (x0jackie0x) ; Engineering Class/Shop -- 

(Sgt.) Clark Horseshoe (Pelate) ; Physical Education/P.E. -- 

Elsa Cane (x0jackie0x) ; Health/Sex Education -- 

Segran (rolle) ; Dark Arts -- 

Staff:

Chrysteel A more Chrysalis (Midnight_Aurora) ; Nurse -- [||]

Lee (Fictional_Author7) ; Grounds Keeper -- []

Paladin (Fictional_Author7) ; Security -- []

Students:

Quantum Aurora ([member=Midnight_Aurora]) -- [||]

Terse Tranquility ([member=Love]) -- 

Lightning Storm ([member=Chill]) -- 

Serian Dreyfen ([member=rolle]) --  

Jazz Sonata ([member=MiniKirby123]) -- []

Lightning Strike ([member=sonicdashie]) --  

Sunset Hooves ([member=madjack2001]) -- []

Skylar ([member=Little Red]) -- 

Ticktock Starblast ([member=NexusBrony2312]) -- 

Dreampuff ([member=Dreampuff]) -- [||]

Sketchy Tah ([member=Pelate]) -- 

Pink Mist (Pink Mist) -- 

Sigma (Sigma) -- 

"Green Eyes"/Changeling #15784 (MoltenKitten) -- 

Admission Forms:

Vice Principal [CLOSED]

Teacher [OPEN]

Name:

Race:

Species (for non-ponies):

Occupation: Teacher; Math/Science/English/History/Language/etc.

Why would you like to be a teacher?:

How will you improve our student's education?:

Interests/Hobbies:

Dislikes:

Other Staff [OPEN]

Name:

Race:

Why would you like to be a Staff Member?:

How will you improve our school and the environment?:

Interests/Hobbies:

Dislikes:

Student [OPEN]

Name:

Race:

Why would you like to be a student?:

Will you make a good impression upon our school?:

Will you give a good reputation for our school?:

Interests/Hobbies:

Dislikes:

RP THREAD:

https://mlpforums.com/topic/128161-canterlot-high/

(OP's Note: This RP will include drama, romance, and overall a bunch of stereotypical high school fun. Have any questions? Don't be a shy filly and PM me! I'm more than happy to answer any questions. ;))

Edited by NonbinaryDuck

Name: Flame Heart

Why would you like to be a Vice Principal?: I like to help others to learn, I always believed that a good education leads to a great future

How will you help and improve our school?: By helping it to have an open minded and non judgmental atmosphere

Interests/Hobbies: Music, animals, learning and helping others

Likes: Friendliness, open mindedness, helpfulness, animals

Dislikes: Judgmental ponies, discrimination, bullying, non-constructive criticism

• Brohoof 1

I think I will wait for student admissions to open. Before I sign up.

One question though, human, Equestria Girls style or pony?

Pony, unless if others rather do a different style. I prefer pony style though, but yeah. c:

Update: Flame Heart, aka Luka Silver, will now be Canterlot High's new Vice Principal! This means that now students are eligible to apply!

(edited)

Name: Quantum Aurora

Race: Pegasus

Description: A Pegasus cyberpony with Magiteck legs and wings. Naturally Blind but can see through her magiteck nano sensors, giving her 360 degree sight. Has lived with sight all her life. Has a pony shaped Microchip for a cutiemark.

Why would you like to be a student?:

To learn more about the mysteries behind Magiteck. So I may help my parents with their work and research

Will you make a good impression upon our school?: Yes I will, to the best of my abilities!

Will you give a good reputation for our school?: Yes I will, to the best of my abilities!

Interests/Hobbies:

Science, Magiteck and Learning new ways to use her Magiteck limbs.

Anything to do with Magiteck, Using her Magiteck limbs in a new manner, fun, learning and making new friends.

Dislikes:

anything to do with bullying, anything not fun, anything counter to what she likes and counter to her hobbies and interests.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Name: Lektra Bolt

Race: Unicorn

Species (for non-ponies): N/A

Why would you like to be a teacher?: Lektra was homeschooled and also studied with masters in her field. She has the equivalent of a very high level degree, enough to be able to teach.

How will you improve our student's education?: Students will learn charms and enchanting to be applied to either the development or research of enchanted items.

Interests/Hobbies:

Her business

Engineering

Making friends

Spending time with friends

Working on her inventions

Filling commissions for clients

Sweets

Extremely Sweet Vanilla-flavored Coffee (Usual order is "A LOT of Cream, a LOT of Sugar, a LOT of Caramel, and a LOT of Mocha. If I can still taste the coffee, you didn't do a very good job of masking it.")

Mares (Preferred for any romance RP)

Stallions (Though not a primary preference for any romance RP, she wouldn't mind stallions)

Sleeping

Eating

Dislikes:

Those who purposefully act stupid (Excludes Pinkie or Derpy)

Being insulted

Going outside

Socializing with strangers in a public setting (She's shy)

Doing work that isn't somehow connected to her job

Grossness or really messy places

Authority figures (Excludes the Princesses)

Those who insist they're smarter than her

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Lektra Bolt

Species (for non-ponies): N/A

Why would you like to be a teacher?: Lektra was homeschooled and also studied with masters in her field. She has the equivalent of a very high level degree, enough to be able to teach.

How will you improve our student's education?: Students will learn charms and enchanting to be applied to either the development or research of enchanted items.

Interests/Hobbies:

Her business

Engineering

Making friends

Spending time with friends

Working on her inventions

Filling commissions for clients

Sweets

Extremely Sweet Vanilla-flavored Coffee (Usual order is "A LOT of Cream, a LOT of Sugar, a LOT of Caramel, and a LOT of Mocha. If I can still taste the coffee, you didn't do a very good job of masking it.")

Mares (Preferred for any romance RP)

Stallions (Though not a primary preference for any romance RP, she wouldn't mind stallions)

Sleeping

Eating

Dislikes:

Those who purposefully act stupid (Excludes Pinkie or Derpy)

Being insulted

Going outside

Socializing with strangers in a public setting (She's shy)

Doing work that isn't somehow connected to her job

Grossness or really messy places

Authority figures (Excludes the Princesses)

Those who insist they're smarter than her

Thank you, you've been added! :D

Looking for more students, staff, and teachers! C'mon, everypony-- don't be shy!

• Brohoof 1

Name: Terse Tranquility

Why would you like to be a student?: The law says she has to be

Will you make a good impression upon our school?: Absolutely not.

Will you give a good reputation for our school?: Nope.

Interests/Hobbies: Playing violin, writing music, thus the cutie mark

Her violin

Dislikes: Authority

Being told what to do

Dread the idea of the school finding out her talent for music

Being alone, though she often is

So a bit about the character, every school needs a bad ass, and while I don't usually play her as such, it might be fun to. She's going to have a bad attitude, sleep through class, that sort of thing. Thinks she knows it all, but is truly a mess inside. Genuinely wants to be accepted, though her tough girl persona makes that difficult. She plays violin at home in secret, and is quite good, though she hides her talent because she doesn't want to be classified as a band nerd. She also cooks rather well, but you'd never get her to admit that. We'll replace the eyeglasses with sunglasses for this RP, for the sake of bad ass-ness.

Far from who I am, but it is a roleplay after all. Here's her character sheet for EQE, more for her looks than anything else:

http://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/terse-tranquility-r162

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Name: Lightning Storm

Why would you like to be a student?: He's got no choice. He needs money, so he's gotta learn.

Will you make a good impression upon our school?: Most likely, no.

Will you give a good reputation for our school?: Not really.

Interests: Running, Flying, anything he can use to get going.

Likes: An indescribable love for storms. He likes to skate and will normally bring his torn up bag and skateboard to class.  He likes the fact no-one knows him, he doesn't have a reputation, he finds comfort with himself more than with others around. 

Dislikes: Crowds, Small Spaces, Liars. And basically everything.

Lightning isn't nice. He grew up in a harsh way, and that's the way he likes it. It may seem like I'm copying from the post above when I say this, but I'm not, it's his personality: Lightning, hates, being told what to do. He's a born troublemaker, with a gruesome past. He will try to focus at classes, but will most likely fail miserably. He has an intense fear of tiny places, due to traumatic events as a child. If stuck in a small area, Lightning will most likely FLIP out, he will go berserk. Lightning also has an overprotective personality, so if anything were to threaten something close to him, he would berserk the same as his fear. He's tough and won't let anything take him down.

To read his unfinished backstory: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lightning-r7586

Thanks for taking the time to read the application :)

Edited by Lightning
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well then... I guess ill give it a go? 

Name: Ashery

Why would you like to be a student?: To domi- I mean to improve and br- err sho- to demonstrate my abilities.

Will you make a good impression upon our school?: I wou- i mean ofcourse i would... depends on what you mean though

Will you give a good reputation for our school?: Ofcourse i would... If you mean bu- i mean being very nice to other students good.

Interests/Hobbies: Ki- helping other students from the ground, bra- talking with the teacher about my progress and pa- i mean removing ugly painings from the wall.

Likes: Bu- being nice, tri- helping ladies across the street and ann- talking with the teachers.

Dislikes: Hel- bullying, being ni- mean and tea- people being mean to teachers.

Well... As you see i went into a more I way of speaking in it as if i was applicating myself to the school so... Hope you like it. (...Dont see where we are supposed to tell how he looks other than the RP though).

Oh and if i can have two ponies in it then... I'd gladly have two but if not ill stick to this one or perhaps if you dont want him make a teacher or another student.

(Have a good day)

Edited by rolle
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Spellbind

Why would you like to be a student?: Dunno, she's just goin to school as kids do :P

Will you make a good impression upon our school?: We'll see

Will you give a good reputation for our school?: We'll see

Interests/Hobbies: Spellbind enjoys cooking and is better at it than she thinks

Dislikes: Herself, her flaws, injustices
  • Brohoof 2

Name: Fire Dancer

Why would you like to be a student?: To learn and to be closer to her big brother Flame Heart

Will you make a good impression upon our school?:  Yes, as she is a very happy and friendly little filly

Will you give a good reputation for our school?: Yes, she is a excellent dancer and has already won a number of awards, she will do so for the school

Interests/Hobbies: Fire loves to dance and to make others happy, she loves being around and playing with her big brother Flame Heart, she loves to play with little ones and have fun

Likes: Playing, drawing, dancing, music, fire, jewelry, sock, her big brother

Dislikes: discrimination, judgmental ponies, bullying/bullies, depression, loneliness

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Name: Jazz Sonata

Why would you like to be a student?: She likes to learn. Simple as that. Also, her parents are making her. She wishes she didn't have to meet so many other ponies...

Will you make a good impression upon our school?: Hopefully. She doesn't exactly plan on interacting too much.

Will you give a good reputation for our school?: Uh... If she can even make one by standing out at all. Maybe by playing music a little or something.

Interests/Hobbies: Music, flying, sleeping in trees at breaks, and ignoring other ponies.

Likes: Her guitar, instruments in general, Remix Blitz (who she considered her only friend).

Dislikes: Loud ponies, overly enthusiastic ponies, cheerful ponies, and really awful music.

If I could add two ponies in, please let me know! I feel like it will be more fun with the two of them. Otherwise, I totally understand!

Edited by MiniKirby123

(edited)

Staff Application

Name: Chrysteel A more Chrysalis

Race: Changeling/pony Hybrid

Why would you like to be a Staff Member?: Because love is all one truely needs to tend to the sick and injured

How will you improve our school and the environment?: taking care of the students and helping them stay healthy

Interests/Hobbies: Love and Care heals all wounds, helping the students stay healthy, living a peaceful honest life among pony folk.

Likes: Love of all kinds, healing and happiness for all who visit

Dislikes: anything against love of all kinds, Big Dumb Meanies!(as the kind one puts it.) and not being accepted by those she tries to help.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

@@NonbinaryDuck,

Is this still open?  

Yes, most definitely! Will open a thread soon today btw, if not definitely tomorrow. Thank you all!

Staff Application

Name: Chrysteel A more Chrysalis

Race: Changeling/pony Hybrid

Why would you like to be a Staff Member?: Because love is all one truely needs to tend to the sick and injured

How will you improve our school and the environment?: taking care of the students and helping them stay healthy

Interests/Hobbies: Love and Care heals all wounds, helping the students stay healthy, living a peaceful honest life among pony folk.

Likes: Love of all kinds, healing and happiness for all who visit

Dislikes: anything against love of all kinds, Big Dumb Meanies!(as the kind one puts it.) and not being accepted by those she tries to help.

Accepted! Good to have a nurse as staff! :)

RP thread is now open! The new thread will need responses of smaller introductions of the characters in the show (just as it asks,) thank you!

https://mlpforums.com/topic/128161-canterlot-high/

• Brohoof 1

Name: Rune

Why would you like to be a student?: to learn more about magic.

Will you make a good impression upon our school?: that depends. will the school make a good impression on me?

Will you give a good reputation for our school?: again, depends.

Interests/Hobbies: WELL, runes, glyphs, new types of magic, magic in general, making new friends, and reading.

Likes: books, riddles, glyphs, runes, magic, watermelons, tacos, and mares.

Dislikes: not knowing things, being denied info, and jerks.

• Brohoof 1

@@NonbinaryDuck, So you linked to the RP, but didn't link the RP to the OOC. Hopefully you aren't horribly offended, I edited your post to add the link to here.

Oh haha, my sincerest apologies. I'm quite forgetful. c:>

• Brohoof 1

We all have that problem every so often. I mix the names of the characters I am playing in an RP every so often.

I do it most with aurora and Dashia. Sometimes in the RP M.E.C.H. i use Dashia instead of Aurora and visa versa in Fallout Equestria Endeavor.

• Brohoof 1