Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc {OOC} Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

(edited)

@,

@@Little Red

I dunno if this is still going. Technically it is since people are posting, but the DM has been gone for a few days...so...I dunno what to tell ya.  

Oh okay... :( Thank you!

Hopefully, it continues. This is a great idea!

Edited by Little Red

Name: Jackie Trade

Race: Earth Pony

Why would you like to be a teacher?: Cuz I'm too old to be a student. And I need a job.

How will you improve our student's education?: Um... teach them some job skills and valuable life lessons?

Interests/Hobbies: Reading, sleeping, eating... 

Dislikes: Cockiness, hypocrites, and busy work

Full bio: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/jackie-trade-r8265

Name:Ticktock Starblast

Race : Unicorn

Why would you like to be a student : He wants to learn all about magic while working hard and making friends.

Will you make a good impression on our school? : Yes he will because he works hard and is good most of the time he is also shy and not good socially.

Interests/hobbies:reading magic

dislikes: being disturbed while doing magic or study

Every time I join one of these types the OP always leaves in about a day... I would have started one myself... But I am not sure how I would do it or have a character for the principle (that's one you guys call them, right?).

I got a reply from the OP, they said that they're dealing with personal stuff right now. They said they will be back, but not when...

Okay, thanks! I will wait eagerly. :)

...Be some transfer student... or... something. XD

Name: Lightning Strike

Race: female Pegasus

Why would I like to be a student: to learn more about flying an make new friends

Will I make a good impression upon this school? : LS is a nice pony, she likes to help others when they are in trouble, and will defend if there is big trouble

Will she give a good reputation to this school?: depends

Interests/hobbies: flying really fast, hanging out with friends

Dislikes: enemies

Other: (personality, appearance): she is a lot like rainbow dash. Her appearance: a turquoise pegasus with cerulean hair, and her hair has a yellow zigzag streak in it (like in my profile picture), and her cutie mark is a cloud with a lightning bolt striking

I'd like to apologize. I keep forgetting to warn you guys about hiatuses, and recently I've been dealing with quite a bit irl, so.. yeah.

I'm accepting applications now, so anyone who recently applied will soon be added to the member list roster.

Thank you very much! ^.^

• Brohoof 4