Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc {OOC} Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

@@NonbinaryDuck

Hey, i like this idea for an RP. I see teachers, staff and students are open. Can i be a teacher?

Name: Thunder

Race: Pegasus

Why would you like to be a teacher?: To give something back to society and because Thunder's always been good with younger people.

How will you improve our student's education?: By teaching them everything they need to know for the final exams in the way they'll learn the most.

Interests/Hobbies: Flying, teaching, playing his guitar, games.

Dislikes: Violence, cursing.

I kind of see him as a sort of Indiana Jones like character. The young, cool history teacher that all the girls have a crush on and is very likable in general.

@, We're not gonna have a sole GM. We will try and use a democratic system and once everything that was broken in this is fixed it will be up.

• Brohoof 1

@NonbinaryDuck

Consider me interested. 

Name: Silhouette Dusk

Race: Crystal Unicorn

Species (for non-ponies):

Occupation: sculpture, wood carver, artisan crafts mare, mannequin assembler. 

Student Why would you like to be a student?: "The proper question should be "why would my parents like me to be a student?""

Will you make a good impression upon our school?: "That all depends if your school leaves a good impression on me."

Will you give a good reputation for our school?: "That solely depends upon the behavior of the students and staff. I will react appropriately."

Interests/Hobbies: Poetry. Puppeteering. Reading. Writing. Chess. Checkers. Go. Military history. Philosophy. Art. Victorian Europony clothes. 

Likes: Strategy games. Heavy metal music. Classical, celtic & folk music. Nighttime. Darkness. Solitude. Long walks. Sculpting. Mannequin & Puppet making. Classical dance. Singing. 

Dislikes: Society. Company. Team or group activities. Being bothered or pestered. Compromise. Being in crowds. Being underestimated. Pop, rap & country music. Being rushed. Ponies that pry, pester or are nosey. Ponies getting involved in her business. Getting help. 

• 4 weeks later...