Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc {OOC} Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

Apologies for the noob question, but is it possible to play as a canon character, specifically one of the main six? I am not sure if this roleplay is supposed to pertain to the timeline of the show or if it is non-canon.

Apologies for the noob question, but is it possible to play as a canon character, specifically one of the main six? I am not sure if this roleplay is supposed to pertain to the timeline of the show or if it is non-canon.

If you wanted to...I suppose you could. It is a little unheard of to do that, but You could if you wanted??? Maybe??? I'd ask the OP (Original Poster). Send them a PM or something . 

Name: Sweet Step

Race: Pegasus

Species (for non-ponies):

Why would you like to be a student?: Well, ya know...Sweet needs education too!

Will you make a good impression upon our school?: Why, of course!

Will you give a good reputation for our school?: Yes, yes, of course.

Interests/Hobbies: Making her hoof-made ice cream, all kinds of animals, Canterlot itself. 

Dislikes: Carelessness, ignorance, heat, and headaches

Here is her reference! http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/245/a/6/meshum_rosey_request_v1_by_sairoch-d6ktmqt.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Sonicdashie, The words spoken by my character was with in a ' '. This means thoughts not spoken words. I usually use " " to mean that the words were spoken. Please edit your post unless your character can read thoughts.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

(edited)

I just narrate. Everything not spoken out loud is her  thought. I can understand some people being uncomfortable writing like that though.

Will check and edit this.

Edited by bronislav84

I'll look into this. (I'll just edit this comment.. Hehe.)

(edited)

Name: Dreampuff

Race: Earth pony

Why would you like to be a student?: Never done any RP before, but this sounds interesting :) In the past, Dreampuff was raised and educated by a string of nannies; her father is a workaholic, and her mother has been in a coma for several years. Before her accident, however, her mother was a brilliant actress and painter.

Will you make a good impression upon our school?: Of course!

Will you give a good reputation for our school?: Of course!

Interests/Hobbies: She loves shopping, parties, the theatre, art galleries and various activities that remind her of life before her mother's accident. Since her mother loved painting portraits of her when she was a child, Dreampuff has a fondness for modeling. She loves acting as well, but she will often shy away from acting jobs for fear of outshining her mother.

Likes: Dairy foods, especially fancy cheeses, ice cream and yogurt. I have a feeling she might also like cheerleading when and if she is ever introduced to it.

Dislikes: Despite being a dairy heiress, she has never spent much time in an actual farm environment, and as such, she is somewhat confused and grossed out by the natural world.

And just as a side note, I am asexual (and I think I'm aromantic too), and if it's not too much trouble, I would prefer my OC be the same way.... but only if it's not too much trouble. I don't want to be a burden :)

I am very big on hugging and verbal affection though :D

And if somepony else has a crush on HER, I wouldn't have a problem with that. I just don't really see her dating or chasing anypony. She would be much more focused on friendship than love.

Edited by Dreampuff
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@NonbinaryDuck

Is it to late to join? I've been wanting to join one of these roleplays for a long time.

Well if spots are open: here is my sign up thing ;)

Name: Sketchy Tah

Image: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sketchy-tah-r4538

Race: Pegasus

Why would you like to be a student?: to learn, and get better academically, so I can have a better future... And also honestly because parents are very persuasive.

Will you make a good impression upon our school?: Sure, I'll do anything to not be a disappointment *smile*

Will you give a good reputation for our school?: Yup yup yup!

Interests/Hobbies:

-Drawing

-lifting Weights

-swimming

-wrestling

-kickboxing

-building

-collecting Sports Cards

-reading comics

-art

-cartoons

-shoes

-models (male and female)

-the military

-hoofball

-martial arts

-listening to music, usually R&B, Hip-Hop, and Jazz

Dislikes:

-Politics

-Rude ponies

-Know it alls

-One sided people

-Wannabes

-Wimps

-Math

-Losing

-Being tired

-Bugs

-Cold Weather

Oh mah Gawd! Where's the DM >_<

I really want to join this RP (sorry I'm being impatient)

Edited by Pelate
  • Brohoof 2

@Bronislav84

Chrysteel has transparent Feathered wings. I also wanted her to look a bit more pony-like. However she is covered in a hardened carapace not fur.

You should make the carapace more apparent IMHO. I can barely tell she's a changeling is all. The art is not bad. In fact it's quite good. It's just that it doesn't feel like it describes a character who is supposed to be half and half. But that's just my opinion.

You should make the carapace more apparent IMHO. I can barely tell she's a changeling is all. The art is not bad. In fact it's quite good. It's just that it doesn't feel like it describes a character who is supposed to be half and half. But that's just my opinion.

It was a quick sketch by the artist who gave it to me. Because it has no color and isn't a final drawing, she doesn't show the changeling very well. In the final one I will make sure the carapace stands out.

• Brohoof 1