Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc {OOC} Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

Actually wait im changing my request for another submission. Can I fill out another student submission form for my other oc?

Heck yeah! No problem, but the max number of students are 5, teachers are 2, and higher staff are 1.

@@NonbinaryDuck

Is it to late to join? I've been wanting to join one of these roleplays for a long time.

Well if spots are open: here is my sign up thing ;)

Name: Sketchy Tah

Image: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sketchy-tah-r4538

Race: Pegasus

Why would you like to be a student?: to learn, and get better academically, so I can have a better future... And also honestly because parents are very persuasive.

Will you make a good impression upon our school?: Sure, I'll do anything to not be a disappointment *smile*

Will you give a good reputation for our school?: Yup yup yup!

Interests/Hobbies:

-Drawing

-lifting Weights

-swimming

-wrestling

-kickboxing

-building

-collecting Sports Cards

-reading comics

-art

-cartoons

-shoes

-models (male and female)

-the military

-hoofball

-martial arts

-listening to music, usually R&B, Hip-Hop, and Jazz

Dislikes:

-Politics

-Rude ponies

-Know it alls

-One sided people

-Wannabes

-Wimps

-Math

-Losing

-Being tired

-Bugs

-Cold Weather

Oh mah Gawd! Where's the DM >_<

I really want to join this RP (sorry I'm being impatient)

No problem! ;) I'll add you into the student roster in no time! Thank you very much for applying, and you're approved!

Name: Dreampuff

Race: Earth pony

Why would you like to be a student?: Never done any RP before, but this sounds interesting :) In the past, Dreampuff was raised and educated by a string of nannies; her father is a workaholic, and her mother has been in a coma for several years. Before her accident, however, her mother was a brilliant actress and painter.

Will you make a good impression upon our school?: Of course!

Will you give a good reputation for our school?: Of course!

Interests/Hobbies: She loves shopping, parties, the theatre, art galleries and various activities that remind her of life before her mother's accident. Since her mother loved painting portraits of her when she was a child, Dreampuff has a fondness for modeling. She loves acting as well, but she will often shy away from acting jobs for fear of outshining her mother.

Likes: Dairy foods, especially fancy cheeses, ice cream and yogurt. I have a feeling she might also like cheerleading when and if she is ever introduced to it.

Dislikes: Despite being a dairy heiress, she has never spent much time in an actual farm environment, and as such, she is somewhat confused and grossed out by the natural world.

And just as a side note, I am asexual (and I think I'm aromantic too), and if it's not too much trouble, I would prefer my OC be the same way.... but only if it's not too much trouble. I don't want to be a burden :)

I am very big on hugging and verbal affection though :D

And if somepony else has a crush on HER, I wouldn't have a problem with that. I just don't really see her dating or chasing anypony. She would be much more focused on friendship than love.

Hooray for ace/aro ponies! (I'm personally aro/ace myself, just quasiplatonic.. hehe :P..) Welcome, for you're, as well, added to the roster!

• Brohoof 2

Heck yeah! No problem, but the max number of students are 5, teachers are 2, and higher staff are 1.

No problem! ;) I'll add you into the student roster in no time! Thank you very much for applying, and you're approved!

Hooray for ace/aro ponies! (I'm personally aro/ace myself, just quasiplatonic.. hehe :P..) Welcome, for you're, as well, added to the roster!

Awesome :D

@@Dreampuff

Well, is there anything you're wondering about or is it pretty much everything? : P

Everything....  :blush: I'm sorry, I just really really wanted to try this even though idk what I'm doing. I loved Equestria Girls, and I really want to be a part of Canterlot High pony-style....  :blush:

Everything.... :blush: I'm sorry, I just really really wanted to try this even though idk what I'm doing. I loved Equestria Girls, and I really want to be a part of Canterlot High pony-style.... :blush:

Its not tough, hun~ we have two classes right now, engineering and history. Engineering is over, so if you want could either say that you were late to class or you can say that you attended engineering and you were just being a quiet student.

As for posting, we're not picky. The minimum is 200 characters, so about three lines will work. Since its technically your intro post, you'll wanna make it about a paragraph fill of the basics. Who you are, why you happen to be attending this school, your expectations or maybe you're looking to make some friends. As long as we know who you are, whatcha look like, general behavior and reason for being here, then you're golden.

I'll post my example link in a second. I'm on mobile and my browser likes to auto-refresh, which would erase my post before I submit it. xD

https://mlpforums.com/topic/128161-canterlot-high/?p=3791757

There you go. Post number 79, if the pages doesn't jump to it. Its a well-rounded post, not the best, but it has everything I need to get started and to make sure the others know what's up with me.

If anything, post a reply and if it absolutely has to be changed, we'll let you know. After all, its learning, right?

We're friendly. Jump right in. <3

• Brohoof 2

@@Dreampuff,

The way I do it is with how I'm feeling.

Obviously last night I was feeling aggro and confused so I took it out on the post, it helps ;p  

I actually really appreciate this advice. It helps a lot. Btw... I get the feeling your character is going to absolutely despise mine. And quite possibly vice versa. Anything I say to you in RP should NOT be taken personally :)

• Brohoof 1

I actually really appreciate this advice. It helps a lot. Btw... I get the feeling your character is going to absolutely despise mine. And quite possibly vice versa. Anything I say to you in RP should NOT be taken personally :)

And the same to you!

• Brohoof 1

i think i might have to drop out.

iv joined too many RP's, sorry. :blush:

No problem! If you want to confirm to be demoted from this RP, can you please pm me to reassure? Sorry you have to go, I hope you enjoy RPing elsewhere! :D 

So...you still accepting? :squee:

Most definitely! Feel free to fill out an application and post it here, or pm me! I'll be more than happy to accept new members! :)
  • Brohoof 1