Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc {OOC} Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

Sweet :D

Name: Pink Mist

Race: Earth Pony

Species (for non-ponies):

Why would you like to be a student?: To get to know my fellow students, make some friends and have a good time while learning.

Will you make a good impression upon our school?: I sure hope I will.

Will you give a good reputation for our school?: You can count on it.

Interests/Hobbies: Acting, singing, reading, traveling, and is interested in learning to play the piano.

Likes: Chocolate, candy in general, sunny days, friendly ponies, close friends, lemonade and cherries.

Dislikes: Rude ponies, waiting too long, false friendships, getting lost and feeling out of place.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
we have two classes right now

Three then. History is either an NPC, or Duck forgot to edit the first post. I'm just waiting around wondering when people will decide it's time for my character to teach.

BTW Lektra's subject is actually named Experimental Engineering. There are overlaps with Jackie, but this headcanon I'm working with comes out to be more high tech.

Edited by bronislav84

Three then. History is either an NPC, or Duck forgot to edit the first post. I'm just waiting around wondering when people will decide it's time for my character to teach.

BTW Lektra's subject is actually named Experimental Engineering. There are overlaps with Jackie, but this headcanon I'm working with comes out to be more high tech.

Hmm... That's quite an oversight. But maybe we can use this to have some competition between the two? Jackie fixes stuff around the school and teaches her class, which she feels is more proper and Lektra obviously disagrees?

Is this why the history teacher hasn't shown up yet??

(edited)

They'd be contemporaries I think. Lektra isn't competitive, and while she would see traditional engineering as inferior she wouldn't go out of her way to mess anything up. Consider it like improving on the fixes.

And I have no idea Dream. I wasn't aware there was a third teacher signed up, since Duck's first post says it's just me and x0jackie0x.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

@@bronislav84,

Then, to let you know, Jackie, who's to lazy to really be competitive, will resent Lektra for teaching something that could easily be learned in the advanced class. I was gonna say that she would flirt with Lektra to try and make her uneasy, but I don't know if she's aged up here or a young genius. x'D

(edited)

Her class is the advanced class actually, unless you misworded that or we have a miscommunication. They really should be working together rather than competing, or at least be friends. They'd be a great match if you want. She likes mares. I could age her to early 20s if you think it would be a good idea, but I was actually going for young genius. Wouldn't it be funny if a 'student' walks into class and turns out to be the teacher?

Edited by bronislav84

(edited)

@@bronislav84

No, I mistyped my reply. Your explanation was fine. xD I meant that she will resent Lektra because Lektra can teach engineering better than Jackie. 

And actually, young genius is great and I even found a funny way for them to interact based on that concept. So no resenting.

Edited by x0jackie0x
  • Brohoof 1

It's engineering as applied to creating machines with magic functions. There's some overlap, but it's not the same thing don't worry. Especially since only Unis can do the spell portion of the class. I have ways for non magic users to do good though.

Though I think there is some tension in the beginning, I think it will work out after a while.

• Brohoof 1

My character is gonna be pissed that there are 2 engineering classes and apparently no one teaching history.... which would mean all classes are engineering-based. This is not a mare who likes to get her hooves dirty XD

(edited)

Lektra will be shocked to find out about Aurora then. She can harness her Pegasus magic in the same way a unicorn can but using her wings instead of a horn.

Shocked? Nah. Just interested in a scientific sort of way. They'll become fast friends, assuming Aurora likes being studied half the time. I should be doing more of that in MECH. It's fascinating.

How come the Roleplay has become so inactive...

I'm assuming you've never been in one that takes weeks between posts. I wish some of my other RPs were this inactive. :)

My character is gonna be pissed that there are 2 engineering classes and apparently no one teaching history.... which would mean all classes are engineering-based. This is not a mare who likes to get her hooves dirty XD

I think she's going to like Lektra's class since there's no grease.

Speaking of classes, I'm sure there are more than 2. Just make up NPCs, say you had the class and don't go into detail, or go to Lektra's class.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Shocked? Nah. Just interested in a scientific sort of way. They'll become fast friends, assuming Aurora likes being studied half the time. I should be doing more of that in MECH. It's fascinating.

I'm assuming you've never been in one that takes weeks between posts. I wish some of my other RPs were this inactive. :)

I think she's going to like Lektra's class since there's no grease.

Speaking of classes, I'm sure there are more than 2. Just make up NPCs, say you had the class and don't go into detail, or go to Lektra's class.

I'm the complete opposite, I actually love it when the roleplays are active and constantly moving Edited by Pelate

(edited)

You are? Sounds the same. Notice where I said I wish my other RPs were as "inactive" as this. Also it's nearly impossible to keep up with constantly moving RPs if one is in many. Not being able to keep up is how people drop out by the way.

Unless you mean to say that you wish your RPs took weeks between posts? But that's not what you're saying at all, so I don't see how that's opposite.

Edited by bronislav84

(edited)

You are? Sounds the same. Notice where I said I wish my other RPs were as "inactive" as this. Also it's nearly impossible to keep up with constantly moving RPs if one is in many. Not being able to keep up is how people drop out by the way.

Unless you mean to say that you wish your RPs took weeks between posts? But that's not what you're saying at all, so I don't see how that's opposite.

What... I just said I like active roleplays, just because I do... Edited by Pelate

Yeah, we definitely need teachers, and a new Vice Principal since it seems that the original hasn't been active. :| Welp, I'm on the lookout! If you can invite anypony in, please feel free to do so! I'll be more happy to start taking applications again.

(Oh! Another thing-- if you ever respond to me in the actual RP, please @ me, because if you don't I might miss it. I have ADHD and trying to scan and find things through long threads makes me space out and lose track. Tyvm! :D)

What... I just said I like active roleplays, just because I do...

And that's fine. But I don't see how it's the opposite of anything when we were mostly agreeing, just not about the constantly moving part.

Yeah, we definitely need teachers, and a new Vice Principal since it seems that the original hasn't been active. :| Welp, I'm on the lookout! If you can invite anypony in, please feel free to do so! I'll be more happy to start taking applications again.

(Oh! Another thing-- if you ever respond to me in the actual RP, please @ me, because if you don't I might miss it. I have ADHD and trying to scan and find things through long threads makes me space out and lose track. Tyvm! :D)

Duck are your mentions working? Cause mine just send me to the last post in the thread.

And that's fine. But I don't see how it's the opposite of anything when we were mostly agreeing, just not about the constantly moving part.

Duck are your mentions working? Cause mine just send me to the last post in the thread.

Oh I misunderstood you... Sorry •~•
  • Brohoof 1

I probably did see it but forgot to reply :S I'm such a stinky lazy ducky.

• Brohoof 1