Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The afterlife

Codelyy

Now this isn't a post so everyone can discuss if the after life is real or not though i imagine people will talk about it anyway. This is just a story... A short story i want to tell everyone that i imagine would give people a lot of confidence about death.

The story:

My nan not so long ago died from ALS and it's kinda sad to see her gone but before she died... My granddad told her this: "If there is a afterlife then i want you to ring the phone 3 times". about a month later she died and on that very same day... The phone rang 3 times and it wasn't even someone calling, It was the phone saying it was disconnected but it never rang again after that.

It makes you think doesn't it?...

• Brohoof 2

There's been debate on both sides, and we'll probably never know for sure, but my family (including me) believe in some sort of afterlife, religious or not. I still stand by the fact that I saw I ghost, and my mum says at one point she saw her father that had passed away.

It really does make you think, you got that right, and im sorry about what happened to your grandmother

• Brohoof 1

This is far from unusual. What most fail to realize is that the spirit world hears us. They know what we say. Your Grandfather got his answer from most likely the one who passed, your grandmother. A answer from beyond that the Afterlife is very real. We can go without believing it does exist but when we pass on we will know the truth. But on that day the spirit world spoke, through the rings demanded of it. So yes, the afterlife would exist.

• Brohoof 1

Many people have had experiences similar to what you describe. What seems to end up happening is that it takes away a lot of the fear of death, knowing that we continue on after the body has ceased to function. 

Well, with 50% chance our timeline is one of those, where not only Afterlife exists, but those, who are there are able to have effect on items/dreams (what exactly are dreams?) in our world. And, considering some weird stuff I and my parents came across throughout our lifes, it's entirely possible!