Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When Is Breakfast To You?

Denim&Venöm

When is breakfast to you?  

78 users have voted

1. 1. When is breakfast to you?

• Only in the morning
    • First meal you eat when you wake up

Breakfast is whatever I feel like eating when I first crawl out of bed. It usually consists of Poptarts and a Coke, but if I have time and the appetite for something else I don't limit my options. It can be absolutely anything. 

I work nights and wake up around 6 pm. I eat what I want whenever I feel like it. Sometimes I want eggs and pancakes and sausage when I wake up but usually not. I often eat that later at night. I'm weird.

And I don't drink coffee or tea, the only "breakfast" drink I drink sometimes is orange juice. I drink coke and water all through the day.

Breakfast is the first meal I eat in the day, and I try to eat it around 8 in the morning. But I usually end up eating at around 9 or so because I end up waiting on my dad because he'll randomly decide to make something for breakfast out of nowhere. When I do it myself, it's normally a bowl of oatmeal with loads of brown sugar and a little bit of cinnamon. I also add in things like raisins and bananas when I have them.

Edited by ~Dusky~

Breakfast is for me the first meal I eat on a day. And when I slept long on a morning (because I was long awake on the previous evening), than it can happen that I first start my breakfast at 12 PM. 

Breakfast time is usually when I first wake up. I usually wake up at around six in the morning on weekends. On days that I work, I'm usually up at around five in the morning. So, I try to have breakfast between 5:00 am and 11:00 am. 

• 9 months later...

That’s depends on my work schedule. On some days I’d be at a 12 hr night shift and won’t going home around 6-7 am. So I just go straight to bed and skip breakfast. On the other non-night shift, I have breakfast in the morning around 9 am since my other job won’t start till 10 am.

Whenever it can be. Honestly my schedule is so f***ed I don't even know how to really respond to this anymore. I mean today for instance, it's 4 PM and I haven't eaten anything yet...

Edited by Ayyngel Dust

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...