Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dude Or Bro?

Denim&Venöm

Dude or Bro?  

80 users have voted

1. 1. Dude or Bro?

• Dude
    • Bro

Most of the time, the word "bro" just sounds forced and cringey when used in a conversation or whatever. "Dude" is more casual, and I use it regardless of gender. I also use "man" sometimes, because why not. :fluttershy:

Unless I am talking about my brother, I don't use 'bro' very often, but I do use 'dude' rather often, not sure why. XD In a lot of situations it is fun to say. :3 I tend to say it when I get overly excited about something out of nowhere, like "DUUUUUUDE!!!", something like that usually happens. :P

• 5 years later...

I use both, but I do use dude a lot more. I really only address my brother as 'bro' honestly. When I'm addressing multiple people I use y'all. I blame the area I grew up in for that though.

I believe both actually haha I mean probably dude more often. That is like I would say yo what's up dude though would call them a bro added to their name to indicate bro-status. Pretty much the highest honor any dude can have is to be your bro. You know though yeah dude more I would say bro is more for those who have ascended to bro status.

Neither, I usually go with  “man”, like “yeah man” or “Hey Man”. I only use “dude” when I’m excited but that’s rarely.

29 minutes ago, Sherbie-kun <3 said:

I'm curious to what the word you use is :)

It's "чел", contraction from "человек". Grammatically it'd be closer to man, but it feels more like dude (idk if this makes sense)

• Brohoof 1