Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a pony: Captain Caramel

Pucksterv

(edited)

I know these are usually for members but I thought it was fun to do one with my OC.

So if you want to ask any question towards Captain Caramel, go ahead.

She will answer any question you have for her.

:lol:  B)  :lol:

(link for her is in my signature)

If you tag me, I'll respond sooner!

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 2

What is your favourite colour? What is your favourite food? Will you save Jonas from the pirates? Do you know what movies are? How long have you been searching for treasures? How much gold do you have? Do you care about your crew or treasures? What is your hobby? 

• Brohoof 1

What is your favourite colour? What is your favourite food? Will you save Jonas from the pirates? Do you know what movies are? How long have you been searching for treasures? How much gold do you have? Do you care about your crew or treasures? What is your hobby? 

Blue. Cookies duh! I'm a pirate, so would I save him from myself, no, but I will save him from everything else. I don't know what movies are, are they some kind of cookie? I've been searching for treasure since I became a pirate so since I was 6. I have a lot of gold at the moment, but I'm not telling how much. I care more for my crew than my treasure. My hobby is sailing and drinking.

post-18984-0-84942300-1430191574.gif okay now i have a question, i been checking your answers and that brings me with some ideas to make you spill some information about yourself

now i-i see that you are a pirate man and i would really like to know, what was your most epic adventure, and who meet there?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

okay now i have a question, i been checking your answers and that brings me with some ideas to make you spill some information about yourself

now i-i see that you are a pirate man and i would really like to know, what was your most epic adventure, and who meet there?

Well I'm actually a pirate mare  ;)

The most epic adventure was actually before I became a pirate. I was about 5 years old and my sister was 4. We sneaked out of the house early in the morning to watch the sunrise, but we got lost in the woods next to our village. My parents and my brother were really worried as we found our way back to the house around noon. My sister and I spend the whole day playing adventures in the woods we didn't even realize we where gone so long. We didn't meet anypony special but it sure was fun.

(p.s. sorry for the long post)

Edited by Pucksterv

Well I'm actually a pirate mare  ;)

The most epic adventure was actually before I became a pirate. I was about 5 years old and my sister was 4. We sneaked out of the house early in the morning to watch the sunrise, but we got lost in the woods next to our village. My parents and my brother were really worried as we found our way back to the house around noon. My sister and I spend the whole day playing adventures in the woods we didn't even realize we where gone so long. We didn't meet anypony special but it sure was fun.

(p.s. sorry for the long post)

post-18984-0-79991900-1421124499.gif dont apologize mare! i do love long text ya know? im kinda excited to be a pirtate, just do what your guts says huh? being pirate must be the real sh** yo, and it looks like your adventures with your sis are just the begining of a legend mare!

post-18984-0-35675300-1399344126.gif Chatterbox: now do please tell us more about your famlily it sounds like you have a strong link with them, can you please explain where and when did you learn to navigate in a ship?

• Brohoof 1

dont apologize mare! i do love long text ya know? im kinda excited to be a pirtate, just do what your guts says huh? being pirate must be the real sh** yo, and it looks like your adventures with your sis are just the begining of a legend mare!

Chatterbox: now do please tell us more about your famlily it sounds like you have a strong link with them, can you please explain where and when did you learn to navigate in a ship?

My dad used to take me, my sister and my brother sailing everyday. My sister and brother were never really interested but they liked to swim so. My mom never wanted to go with us, she always stayed in our house. I really loved sailing, my dad taught me everything he knew, that's why I was really upset when he...well..past away... But navigation is actually one of my weaker spots, I can read the stars but I rather have somepony else finding the way with maps. 

post-18984-0-84884600-1422141147.gif Yo that sounds coolio mare! sorry for your father though, am sure he would be proud of you mare! no you got me curious with one thing

you know how to swim?
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yo that sounds coolio mare! sorry for your father though, am sure he would be proud of you mare! no you got me curious with one thing

you know how to swim?

It's okay, my father passed away a long time ago.

Yes, I know how to swim, I love to swim.

Edited by Pucksterv

post-18984-0-84942300-1430191574.gif ahm.. i..i was wondering * blushes and hides her face under her tail* what kind of huggles Caramelly like? 

• Brohoof 1

Hello there :). I have a question for you ;). Have you ever found treasure? And if you have, what was the biggest one  :ooh:

(edited)

ahm.. i..i was wondering * blushes and hides her face under her tail* what kind of huggles Caramelly like? 

I like almost any hug, but the hugs I love the most are the hugs I get from somepony special  :blush:

Would you like a hug, I love giving hugs too ^^

Hello there :). I have a question for you ;). Have you ever found treasure? And if you have, what was the biggest one  :ooh:

I have found treasure, many times. The biggest treasure I haven't found yet but I know where it is...

Edited by Pucksterv

would you...hug me?

ohh you have a special somepony huh? and who is it?

*gives big hug*  :lol:

I don't have a special somepony...I mean..I like him, I know he likes me...I would do anything for him...but I'm better off alone..

*gives big hug*  :lol:

I don't have a special somepony...I mean..I like him, I know he likes me...I would do anything for him...but I'm better off alone..

Marquis ask

why do you feel you are better off alone? you must follow what your heart chooses

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Marquis ask

why do you feel you are better off alone? you must follow what your heart chooses

I'll be better off alone because I just know how to be alone. I don't know how not to be alone. I know I should follow my heart but the only thing my heart wants now is cookies.

Edited by Pucksterv

my heart want now is cookies.

just like my PC

but sometimes people think that beinf alone is good cuz is your area, nopony can hurt you but you dont have anything to lose if you try some love girl ;)

• Brohoof 1

You like this other pony and you know this other pony likes you. Why don't you say anything :)

just like my PC

but sometimes people think that beinf alone is good cuz is your area, nopony can hurt you but you dont have anything to lose if you try some love girl ;)

That is true, maybe I'll try it sometime..  :blush:

You like this other pony and you know this other pony likes you. Why don't you say anything :)

Why would I say anything if you already know... :blush:

Why would I say anything if you already know... :blush:

Rave: Do you want me to ask you :blush:?

now i have a serious question: i would like to know about you best success, what has been your biggest triumph in life?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Rave: Do you want me to ask you :blush:?

After we are done with this adventure, I will probably wont see ye again, Rave. I don't know if it such a good idea but I might as well enjoy the time that we have together right... *gives a kiss on Rave's cheek*  :blush:

now i have a serious question: i would like to know about you best success, what has been your biggest triumph in life?

Me biggest triumph was defeating a member of the royal guards with a sword when I was running for my life with me crew. That was the day I got me cutiemark :D

Edited by Pucksterv

After we are done with this adventure, I will probably wont see ye again, Rave. I don't know if it such a good idea but I might as well enjoy the time that we have together right... *gives a kiss on Rave's cheek* 

Rave:  :blush: My heart will break if I never get to see you again :(

Rave:  :blush: My heart will break if I never get to see you again :(

It's okay we will see each other again after this journey, I promise  ;)

It's okay we will see each other again after this journey, I promise  ;)

Rave: I will be waiting. I promise you, I will be waiting :(. You have stolen my heart and I can't love anymare else  -_-. 

What is your favorite type of cookie?