Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Open for the 2017 year!

Lacerna

alright to both! 

Could I have an avatar featuring Fluttershy, that says "Yay" in a kind of... Like, light looking font? Not light in colour, necessarily, but light as in weight? Something quite swirly maybe :) no other specifications, thank you in advance :D

no thank you on the banner. but the avatar still please?  :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello there! I am looking for a new signature. This is going to be fairly open ended. Could you please make one with a picture of Vinyl Scratch and the forum mascot Buffy, and the text FlutterFly761. You can go ahead and do whatever you want with it, and feel free to change something to your liking. Thank you!

Could you do something with this?

post-35775-0-02526100-1451512035_thumb.png

Honestly you may freestyle however you like and it can be up to you whether it's better as a signature or icon or whatever. You're the true artist <3

The only thing I can really think for text is maybe Silver Shimmer or Sun Stream.....or something....xD

I'll really appreciate it c:

Hey there again! 

I just wanted to thank you for my previous request. I really do love it and I use it for another forum. 

I did have another idea, though. If you could do this one, I would really appreciate it.

(After this one, i'll leave you be) 

Size: 

Donor

Vector:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/7/79/Hidan_full.png/revision/latest?cb=20140803174446

Background:

http://ibeib.com/swirling-royal-pattern-abstract-wallpaper-1920x1080-power-point/swirling-royal-pattern-abstract-wallpaper-1920x1080-power-point-dark-purple-color-wallpaper-purple-wallpaper-lines-crafty-ideas-1920x1080/

Text:

None

Other:

• If you could incorporate this into the background somehow, that'd be great:

http://www.yoyoi.xyz/purple-outer-space-wallpaper-for-android-i2j1r/download-purple-outer-space-wallpaper-for-android-s000q

• If you could zoom in onto Hidan (like from the chest up), that'd be grat, too!

Hello there! I am looking for a new signature. This is going to be fairly open ended. Could you please make one with a picture of Vinyl Scratch and the forum mascot Buffy, and the text FlutterFly761. You can go ahead and do whatever you want with it, and feel free to change something to your liking. Thank you!

PU!

qiJefyT.png

Do you make avatars? 

If you do, Can you make one with Fluttershy and Discord. You have almost total freedom, Only thing is that I don't want them to be in any type of shipping pose.

If don't, then Signature with same idea (+ Marble Pie if possible) with My name on it.

I'll really appreciate it :kindness: 

• 2 months later...

Could you do something with this?

attachicon.gifQT08SpP.png

Honestly you may freestyle however you like and it can be up to you whether it's better as a signature or icon or whatever. You're the true artist <3

The only thing I can really think for text is maybe Silver Shimmer or Sun Stream.....or something....xD

I'll really appreciate it c: