Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a pony: Rave Darkmane

JonasDarkmane

:lol: Ooh, goody! Notify me of the execution.

How about convicted for betrayal?

Anyone who betrays me will suffer, they will face their nightmares and fears, before I kill them  :baconmane:

• 2 weeks later...

Tainted Mist appears before you, and challenges you to see who comes out on top; how would you handle it if you lost?

"If I would actually lose to that little self loving git, I would poison her and teach her that nobody tries to mess with the Darkmanes and get away with it" post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png

• Brohoof 1

is there people you dislike?

"There are of course some ponies that I dislike  :baconmane:. The Mane 6, Celestia and then my parents as well as my brother :baconmane: ". 

i dont get it? but i thought you like them otherwise, you like other ponies from the show?

(This is my OC you are talking with :/. If you want to ask me myself, you can go over here )

"Well, I am a little bit fond of Luna and I am a loyal servant of King Sombra" post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png

VIOLET : you said you serve King sombra, but he was destroyed, then how do you serve him?

"His honor and reputation still lives on. I will act upon it and everything I do, I do in his name and I will extract his revenge for him post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png and for myself  :baconmane: "

post-18984-0-86339500-1421036472.gif *make a salad with a sombra face on it made of small vegetables* would you like to taste my Sombra premium salad? it also have corn, ranch and cheese
  • Brohoof 1

*make a salad with a sombra face on it made of small vegetables* would you like to taste my Sombra premium salad? it also have corn, ranch and cheese

"Ehm, sure. I would be willing to try. One has to grace Sombra by eating food that looks like him and one has to like it :) ". 

"So...How hard is it to activate dark magic fully? And how long did it take for you to get so good at it? I'm absolutely horrible at it..."

~Caliber, the Wanderer

• Brohoof 1

"So...How hard is it to activate dark magic fully? And how long did it take for you to get so good at it? I'm absolutely horrible at it..."

~Caliber, the Wanderer

"It is not hard for me to activate it, the hard thing is deactivating it. I'm addicted to it. I have really good control of it, however, there is one side effect for me, it deforms me. The deformation takes time to reverse". 

(edited)

"It is not hard for me to activate it, the hard thing is deactivating it. I'm addicted to it. I have really good control of it, however, there is one side effect for me, it deforms me. The deformation takes time to reverse". 

"Wow, for me it just normally tears my muscles apart if I keep it active too long...And I'm pretty sure it isn't supposed to do that..."

~Caliber, the Wanderer

Edited by PeytonJay
  • Brohoof 1

"Wow, for me it just normally tears my muscles apart if I keep it active too long...And I'm pretty sure it isn't supposed to do that..."

~Caliber, the Wanderer

"What do you expect" he says angrily. "Dark magic is the highest form of magic. Do you know why it is? Because it aint cheap. There is a cost, a price you pay. You are ripping apart your soul by using it". 

(edited)

"What do you expect" he says angrily. "Dark magic is the highest form of magic. Do you know why it is? Because it aint cheap. There is a cost, a price you pay. You are ripping apart your soul by using it". 

*gets up, eyes blazing*

"well i got news for you! i had to protect my friends! i had to get stronger! i could care less about my soul. :baconmane: "

Edited by PeytonJay
  • Brohoof 1

*gets up, eyes blazing*

"well i got news for you! i had to protect my friends! i had to get stronger! i could care less about my soul. :baconmane: "

"Good, dark magic is the only way, the right way. It is not cheap like those other forms of magic..... well, except for blood magic that my big brother uses". 

• Brohoof 1

"Good, dark magic is the only way, the right way. It is not cheap like those other forms of magic..... well, except for blood magic that my big brother uses". 

"might you teach me how to fully activate my dark magic? iv was never quite able to activate it fully..."

"might you teach me how to fully activate my dark magic? iv was never quite able to activate it fully..."

"I could, what will I get in return?". 

"I could, what will I get in return?". 

"uh...i have an unhealthy amount of bits...uh...i have this cool lava-lamp...uh...a friend?  :squee: "  

"uh...i have an unhealthy amount of bits...uh...i have this cool lava-lamp...uh...a friend?  :squee: "  

"How about an ally? You see, I am not on the best terms with the Princess, so she will try to have me captured, if I am ever in trouble, you will promise me to get me out of tight spots?". 

(edited)

"How about an ally? You see, I am not on the best terms with the Princess, so she will try to have me captured, if I am ever in trouble, you will promise me to get me out of tight spots?". 

"im more then willing to kill someone, if thats what your asking. hell, im not exactly that popular in griffonstone, appleloosa, or this one other town i cant remember... :fiery: "  

Edited by PeytonJay

"im more then willing to kill someone, if thats what your asking. hell, im not exactly that popular in griffonstone, appleloosa, or this one other town i cant remember... :fiery: "  

"Good, I have heard of your prowess as a swords pony. I will teach you how to harness and control dark magic".