Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a pony: Rave Darkmane

JonasDarkmane

"Good, I have heard of your prowess as a swords pony. I will teach you how to harness and control dark magic". 

"you bet you've heard my prowess! fourth best, remember?" he grins, "and i know how to activate it half-way...but if i keep it active for longer then thirty seconds, it'll start to tear my muscles apart, like i told you."

"you bet you've heard my prowess! fourth best, remember?" he grins, "and i know how to activate it half-way...but if i keep it active for longer then thirty seconds, it'll start to tear my muscles apart, like i told you."

"That means you are not controlling enough, you must fuel your dark magic with hatred and rage, dark and negative thoughts, you must constantly do that or the magic will start tearing you apart as it desires no weaklings to control it". 

"That means you are not controlling enough, you must fuel your dark magic with hatred and rage, dark and negative thoughts, you must constantly do that or the magic will start tearing you apart as it desires no weaklings to control it". 

"did you just call me a weakling?"

"did you just call me a weakling?"

"Forgive me, but I am brutally blunt. Yes, I called you a weakling when it comes to dark magic. However, that can be changed. We all are weaklings in the beginning, however, we become the masters by learning" stomps hooves into the ground and deep cracks appear. 

*sticks sword into the ground to make same sized cracks*

"so, what your saying is, i have to assert my dominance over the magic? or do i just feed it negativity, and everything'll be alright?"

*sticks sword into the ground to make same sized cracks*

"so, what your saying is, i have to assert my dominance over the magic? or do i just feed it negativity, and everything'll be alright?"

"You have to assert your dominance over the magic, let it know who is in command. You must force it to obey, have the stronger willpower. You also have to continue feeding it with negative energy so that you don't run out right away". 

"okay..."

*activates it*

*stays focused, and grips sword hilt tightly*

*dark magic shrouds him*

*he stays still for about 45 seconds*

*it shuts off*

"...i ran out of negativity. guess im too tough to cry."

"okay..."

*activates it*

*stays focused, and grips sword hilt tightly*

*dark magic shrouds him*

*he stays still for about 45 seconds*

*it shuts off*

"...i ran out of negativity. guess im too tough to cry."

"Pain is not all that is required, anger is also needed. And that sword of yours is not helping, it is only breaking your concentration". 

"but...but...im nothing without this!" he flaunts the sword a bit. "and how am i supposed to be angry, when theres nothing to be angry about?"

"but...but...im nothing without this!" he flaunts the sword a bit. "and how am i supposed to be angry, when theres nothing to be angry about?"

"That is your problem. Is there nothing you dislike, nothing you think is unfair. Nothing that drives you with anger? Because you won't get far without it". 

"That is your problem. Is there nothing you dislike, nothing you think is unfair. Nothing that drives you with anger? Because you won't get far without it". 

"..." he slowly sheaths his sword. "...okay..." he tries again, and the mist is thicker, and somehow more violent. 

it swirled around him.

"..." he slowly sheaths his sword. "...okay..." he tries again, and the mist is thicker, and somehow more violent. 

it swirled around him.

"Control it, express your hatred, let the magic know that you are in control, that it is petty and you are above it. Let the hate flow". 

"Control it, express your hatred, let the magic know that you are in control, that it is petty and you are above it. Let the hate flow". 

"be quiet, palpatine, im focusing..." he muttered, eyes still closed.

he was well beyond his normal 30 seconds.

"be quiet, palpatine, im focusing..." he muttered, eyes still closed.

he was well beyond his normal 30 seconds.

*Watches* 

*it gets steadily more violent*

*Watches, getting impatient with how long it is taking*

• Brohoof 1

*his right eye starts to release the purple mist, and he exhales*

"i...i think i did it..."

(when he normally uses it, only his left eyes would do the purple mist thing)

*his right eye starts to release the purple mist, and he exhales*

"i...i think i did it..."

(when he normally uses it, only his left eyes would do the purple mist thing)

"Keep on going, blast this stone over there with your magic" *Points at a rather large rock*

"ill try, but the way im using this magic is to solely buff my strength." he said, before trying to blast it.

it made a reasonable crater, and almost split the rock in two.

he then gets his sword, and slices another rock in half with ease.

"ill try, but the way im using this magic is to solely buff my strength." he said, before trying to blast it.

it made a reasonable crater, and almost split the rock in two.

he then gets his sword, and slices another rock in half with ease.

"Dark magic can buff you up in strength, but if that is all you are searching for, you might as well learn blood magic" says rather annoyed. 

So you have a brother who does blood magic? Why does he use that?

"Because it makes him more powerful..... and muscular  >_>". 

That seems to be a sore spot for you. How come? Is there some sort of sibling rivalry?  

"Nah, he is all about the muscles. About being the big bad pony hurting others. I don't like him since he is really stupid, he thinks that he can lead, but is really easily influenced and often becomes other ponies puppet".