Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a pony: Rave Darkmane

JonasDarkmane

Despise all mane 6? If you ever try to exterminate my senpai, Pinkie. Then watch out... 'Cause we need more meat for our next batch, if you catch my drift.

Although, If you were to target RD, then I would happily join you~.

I despise them yes, they stood in the way of Sombra returning  :baconmane:. If Pinkie ever gets in my way, it will be the end of her.

If you had to the General Chat Thread, you will see that I already eat the 'special kind of' meat (but only there). 

img_2863515_1__fisk_vfegnyusng7e_by_rain

Why do you want to bring back Sombra so much? Have you ever thought about how He treated all of the crystal ponies? How he used them as slaves to get crystals?

• Brohoof 1

Why do you want to bring back Sombra so much? Have you ever thought about how He treated all of the crystal ponies? How he used them as slaves to get crystals?

Those were the crystal ponies  :proud:. I am not a crystal pony  :proud:. My family used to be his most loyal supporters, our headquarters were stationed within the Crystal Empire after he rose to power. My family pledged their service to him, however, when he was first defeated, our family was banished by the Two Sisters (Luna and Celestia). Now, thousands of years later, my family still stands strong, we have been secretly plotting. This is a matter of honor  :baconmane:. I am the next in line to become the Head of the Darkmane family and I will see our old king Sombra restored to the throne of the Crystal Empire  :baconmane:...... also he would allow Dark Magic and I am addicted to it  :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

...and now you reveal that this vengeance is for honorable intentions...

I maybe able to help~! I love chaos!

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/332/9/d/jeff_the_killer_x_reader_by_fanfic_queen-d8807sl.jpg

Those were the crystal ponies :proud:. I am not a crystal pony :proud:. My family used to be his most loyal supporters, our headquarters were stationed within the Crystal Empire after he rose to power. My family pledged their service to him, however, when he was first defeated, our family was banished by the Two Sisters (Luna and Celestia). Now, thousands of years later, my family still stands strong, we have been secretly plotting. This is a matter of honor :baconmane:. I am the next in line to become the Head of the Darkmane family and I will see our old king Sombra restored to the throne of the Crystal Empire :baconmane:

Assuming the fact of honor is the cause, will you not turn on me if I decide to join?

Edited by CinnamonPop
  • Brohoof 1

Assuming the fact of honor is the cause, will you not turn on me if I decide to join?

What do you mean turn on you  :wat:? I owe you no allegiance  :wat:

For me, it is not only for my families honor, but also personal revenge and for POWER post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png..... there is only one pony who turn me away from that path (Caramel). 

• 2 weeks later...

THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE?!!?!??!!?!?!

I guess they did with you  :wat:, now, do not impose me with another such question, I only answer serious questions.... like how awesome my master is  :icwudt:

What is your favorite color?..I guess

:okiedokielokie:.... RED  :icwudt: (and there is a good reason to it post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png)

Ok then...I guess the concept of free pie is lost on you.

I don't like pies  :wat:

Please tell me why you like red. :)

Because blood post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png

Have you ever been attacked by 72 polysexual anteaters?

Surprisingly, it's very common in Australia

No, I have not  :wat:, what is Australia? (You are asking my character a question, if you would like to ask me personally questions, then head out over here)

Because blood

No, I have not  :wat:, what is Australia? (You are asking my character a question, if you would like to ask me personally questions, then head out over here)

Oh, I mean Canterlot.

Ooh, somepony likes blood? Can't imagine why... :)

So, can I see your best evil grin?

post-28830-0-41392400-1428611133_thumb.jpg

post-32243-0-07482600-1431010018_thumb.j

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=44452410

Not bad... An I didn't listen, and a Sombra pose. I prefer the Pinkamena ones though.

Any other plans if you suceed in dethroning Celestia?

Those are not evil grins, those are sinister/sadistic grins. I went to the "Grin School for Evil Doers and Other Such Work"  :wat:

Securing the rule of my House, establishing them as one of the most powerful one in Equestria, securing Canterlot for myself post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png