Movies/TV What TV shows have you been watching?

I've Been watching lots of Game Of Thrones lately as well as Hunter x Hunter and lots of other anime what about you guys ???

Register now to remove this ad.

I've been watching Teen Titans lately. Overall I think that it's good, but not something worth watching again. Planning to watch My Life As A Teenage Robot next.

I've been also watching Steven Universe and Gravity Falls.

• Brohoof 1
Badges

I recently got around to watching the third season of Sword Art Online; online actually. It's not on Netflix, so I finally got around to looking it up. Super glad I did though~

Besides MLP:FiM and Star vs the Forces of Evil, I started Steven Universe a few days ago, I really like it. :D

I got the complete series if Street Sharks a few years back and have been rewatching that recently.. Also Star vs., Steven Universe, and a copious amount of anime.

I've been into Penny Dreadful and Game of Thrones lately because of my parents talking about it 

Also Star vs. The forces of evil and lots of anime and cartoon stuff

MLP:FiM (no sh*t), Thomas the Tank Engine, Sonic Boom and Thunderbirds Are Go. I'm also watching a bit of Super Sentai like Engine Sentai Go-Onger and Kaizuko Sentai Gokaiger.

(edited)

I don't watch a lot of Tv to be honest, but the main ones would have to be The Walking Dead (personally my favourite show), MLP, Adventure Time and Regular Show.

Edited by Raritas

Watched Mad Men up through season 6, will probably wait until the final season is over to watch the rest :wacko:

Other than that just MLPFiM really, other than just watching whatever in the background I guess. :P

• 1 month later...