Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Late night stragglers?

Sugoi Kurloz

I'm usually up until about 5:30-6:00 AM. Since I never know when I have to work over (I work from 4:00 PM-12:30 AM), I pretty much have to burn the midnight oil.

I used to have work like that, i seemed to work better at night though; i feel like a vampire, its not right. 

I say things without thinking, and it tends to lead to what i just said to you; i guess its a flaw i have to live with.

I wouldn't worry about loose lips may sink ships, but as long as you stay on land, I think saying what's on your mind is a good thing!  :)

Oh, do tell, i'll get the popcorn! :lol:

Simple mistakes like words being completely opposite of what they meant. If you ever find my eye sore fanfics youd realise im talking about myself xD oh the tragedy.. I suck.

I wouldn't worry about loose lips may sink ships, but as long as you stay on land, I think saying what's on your mind is a good thing! :)

That outfit.. it makes me claustrophobic..

I'm usually up until about 5:30-6:00 AM. Since I never know when I have to work over (I work from 4:00 PM-12:30 AM), I pretty much have to burn the midnight oil.

Night shifts are awesome ive applied heavily for such positions

Simple mistakes like words being completely opposite of what they meant. If you ever find my eye sore fanfics youd realise im talking about myself xD oh the tragedy.. I suck.

That outfit.. it makes me claustrophobic..

How does it make you claustrophobic? Although that uniform is impossible to keep clean. You literally get it dirty just looking at red sauce, I swear.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So you mean if i used the word "Flustered", when i meant "embarrassed"? I did that by accident once and i laughed at it. Okay i bucked up there.. :lol:

Edited by Candy Star

How does it make you claustrophobic? Although that uniform is impossible to keep clean. You literally get it dirty just looking at red sauce, I swear.

It looks like it could just randomly choke persom D:

So pristine.

So clean.

*cat fur*

So you mean if i used the word "Flustered", when i meant "embarrassed"? I did that by accident once and i laughed at it. Okay i bucked up there.. :lol:

Lol :D has autocorrect ever jumped the gun for you before? It has for me mulitple times

So pristine.

So clean.

*cat fur*

That's nothing. We have a uniform that does actually constrict your throat.

That uniform has foam insets in it to make everyone's chest the same size. It looks great, but it means you overheat extremely easy, even if its like 40 and overcast out.

So pristine.

So clean.

*cat fur*

Lol :D has auto correct ever jumped the gun for you before? It has for me multiple times

I use libra office to write my stories, so i never have that issue.

what are your favorite kinds of stories to write?

That's nothing. We have a uniform that does actually constrict your throat.

That uniform has foam insets in it to make everyone's chest the same size. It looks great, but it means you overheat extremely easy, even if its like 40 and overcast out.

Thats torture.. Like honestly I have deep sympathy to the ones who get heat bumps.

Just.. moment of silence.

Libra office? Highly recommended?

Thats torture.. Like honestly I have deep sympathy to the ones who get heat bumps.

Just.. moment of silence.

Yeah.... heat rash is a big issue in those. Although the scariest thing is passing out from heat exhaustion. We all carry rifles with bayonets on the ends when in that uniform, and if you pass out, you run a real risk of stabbing yourself or the guy next to you with your bayonet as you go down. Its good motivation to stay conscious. 

what are your favorite kinds of stories to write?

Dark, SoL, and Romance(no clopfics, i hate those with a passion). List of stories i'm going to do:

1. Dark Origin(dark/sol)

2. Equestria's Last Hope: Prism Force(dark/adventure/sol) 

3. In The Spirit Of Hearth's Warming Eve(Romance/sol) 

Yeah.... heat rash is a big issue in those. Although the scariest thing is passing out from heat exhaustion. We all carry rifles with bayonets on the ends when in that uniform, and if you pass out, you run a real risk of stabbing yourself or the guy next to you with your bayonet as you go down. Its good motivation to stay conscious.

That too... Its a perfectly good motivation! Bayonet.. and Dachshunds

(edited)

Libra office? Highly recommended?

Oh yeah, i love it. Hasn't failed to date; took me only a small amount of time to learn it; but i'm able to use it no problem.

Edited by Candy Star

Dark, SoL, and Romance(no clopfics, i hate those with a passion). List of stories i'm going to do:

1. Dark Origin(dark/sol)

2. Equestria's Last Hope: Prism Force(dark/adventure/sol) 

3. In The Spirit Of Hearth's Warming Eve(Romance/sol) 

Cool! I tried my hand at writing, but the only thing I can seem to write are really boring political science research papers, not fiction stories  :lol:  I envy your talent

• Brohoof 1

Cool! I tried my hand at writing, but the only thing I can seem to write are really boring political science research papers, not fiction stories  :lol:  I envy your talent

I'm not that talented yet, but thanks for the compliment.  :)

Oh yeah, i love it. Hasn't failed to date; took me only a small amount of time to learn it; but i'm able to use it no problem.

Do you by chance write horror fics or slash?

(edited)

Do you by chance write horror fics or slash?

Let me explain like this: 

Dark Mist was born in a fishing village called Trottingham, isolated and harassed to feel like a freak, she begins to feel misery as well as hatred for other ponies. Mistrust of Dark Mist spreads to the stallions and mares, causing distrust and isolation of entire mist family. Crimson comes along eventually befriending her, Dark mist no longer feels as much hate for other ponies because of Crimson. Dark Mist's own parents begin to distance themselves from their own daughter for the strife that is upon the family, this leads to Dark mist's parents finally allowing Rosa to take her to the testing facility. 

Inside testing facility, Dark mist is admitted having a collar slapped around her neck. She soon hears of what happens to corrupted ponies through past methods. Dark Mist's mother, Evening Mist, visits occasionally making Dark mist still feel loved. During training, Dark Mist is pushed too hard and loses control of her magic, the collar is destroyed; allowing the sadistic personality, Tainted Mist, take over. Dark Mist attacks Rosa as well as other staff members, Dark Mist then turns on her mother, who was there to observe the training. Dark Mist manages to fight her sadistic side, saving her mother. Dark Mist escapes the facility, with blood on her hooves.

After escaping the facility, Dark mist returns to Trottingham and confronts Crimson Sketch, saying he should leave equestria with her. Crimson refuses hearing of what she did at the facility, rejected by her only friend; she loses herself to her sadistic side and becomes magically unstable; allowing magic to radiate from her causing major chaos around her. Dark Mist then becomes a force of powerful evil.
Edited by Candy Star

Let me explain like this:

Dark Mist was born in a fishing village called Trottingham, isolated and harassed to feel like a freak, she begins to feel misery as well as hatred for other ponies. Mistrust of Dark Mist spreads to the stallions and mares, causing distrust and isolation of entire mist family. Crimson comes along eventually befriending her, Dark mist no longer feels as much hate for other ponies because of Crimson. Dark Mist's own parents begin to distance themselves from their own daughter for the strife that is upon the family, this leads to Dark mist's parents finally allowing Rosa to take her to the testing facility.

Inside testing facility, Dark mist is admitted having a collar slapped around her neck. She soon hears of what happens to corrupted ponies through past methods. Dark Mist's mother, Evening Mist, visits occasionally making Dark mist still feel loved. During training, Dark Mist is pushed too hard and loses control of her magic, the collar is destroyed; allowing the sadistic personality, Tainted Mist, take over. Dark Mist attacks Rosa as well as other staff members, Dark Mist then turns on her mother, who was there to observe the training. Dark Mist manages to fight her sadistic side, saving her mother. Dark Mist escapes the facility, with blood on her hooves.

After escaping the facility, Dark mist returns to Trottingham and confronts Crimson Sketch, saying he should leave equestria with her. Crimson refuses hearing of what she did at the facility, rejected by her only friend; she loses herself to her sadistic side and becomes magically unstable; allowing magic to radiate from her causing major chaos around her. Dark Mist then becomes a force of powerful evil.

I want to read it. Like its so .. ITS A VOID!I must read.