Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Late night stragglers?

Sugoi Kurloz

Seems good yet small. I guess I could understand some of these forums feel/seem half dead. (hope i dont get banned D:)

(edited)

Seems good yet small. I guess I could understand some of these forums feel/seem half dead. (hope i dont get banned D:)

Unless you do something against the rules, then you'll be fine.  since this is a family forum, they won't allow anything sexually suggestive or anything in the NSFW category. They're fine with the kissing bits, but anything further and your getting a warning.

Edited by Candy Star

Unless you do something against the rules, then you'll be fine.  since this is a family forum, they won't allow anything sexually suggestive or anything in the NSFW category.  

That's understandable but the thing's I see well. Can't be too safe anymore.

(edited)

You should be safe... For me night blends in with morning too fast as is... well all the days kinda blend into one with me. Always midnight somewhere.

YaY! first on page 5

Edited by Zyfer

4:22am. Just can't get back to sleep and I'm not sure whether trying to or just staying up is the best option at this point.

Either way, it's going be a sluggish day at work.

Nightwalker here as well, just survived the night, it's 6am here, sun's out and I feel like sleeping now (if only I didn't have to leave soon)

I can't help but be awake at the beauty of the night. Far off from the reality that normally takes place, roaming in the darkness, a realm unbeknownst to most people. Truly a place I want to stay in in those hours of silence. Makes me feel like a guardian of the unknowing daywalkers constantly living their everyday lives, not knowing what they miss out on in the night...

Yes, I am sorta not sane right now, nevermind me xD

• Brohoof 1

Nightwalker here as well, just survived the night, it's 6am here, sun's out and I feel like sleeping now (if only I didn't have to leave soon)

I can't help but be awake at the beauty of the night. Far off from the reality that normally takes place, roaming in the darkness, a realm unbeknownst to most people. Truly a place I want to stay in in those hours of silence. Makes me feel like a guardian of the unknowing daywalkers constantly living their everyday lives, not knowing what they miss out on in the night...

Yes, I am sorta not sane right now, nevermind me xD

Really? mlp-tcrazy.pngI guess i'm not the only one. 

Really? mlp-tcrazy.pngI guess i'm not the only one. 

I probably misphrased myself a little. My state of mind is what most people would call insanity, so I decided to call it that, when really it is only me opening the door to the realm of infinite possibilities, broadening my mind to the point that surrealism is the true beauty of the world that most people fail to see. Impossibilities are the things I accomplish in my mind, make them possible because I managed to escape from that prison you call sanity.

One last thing: mlp-tcrazy.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I probably misphrased myself a little. My state of mind is what most people would call insanity, so I decided to call it that, when really it is only me opening the door to the realm of infinite possibilities, broadening my mind to the point that surrealism is the true beauty of the world that most people fail to see. Impossibilities are the things I accomplish in my mind, make them possible because I managed to escape from that prison you call sanity.

One last thing: mlp-tcrazy.png

I was joking btw, i just like to goof around. I'll do something completely random and people laugh, such as me and my friend suddenly using some country music and just square dance out of the room for shits and giggles. Works all the time. :lol:

Edited by Candy Star

11:31pm... currently feels like 7pm

Currently playing Twilight Escape... it's pretty decent except for this monster is just way too good or im way to bad...

Just beat Twilight Escape just now... took a small break but it was very good!

I'm impressed it was made with unity engine. I've heard of a lot of bad games/cash grabs using that engine.