Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Humanized Pony Headcannons

NonbinaryDuck

Do you have some headcannons of your fave ponies perhaps? I definitely do! :D

Here's a list of my headcannons:

• Black trans girl Twilight Sparkle, has vitiligo. I imagine her to look something like this, except with white patches of skin:

my_punky_pony___twilight_sparkle_by_fuss

• Latina Pinkie Pie, pansexual. (Even her color scheme are the same colors of the pansexual flag!)
  • Haafu Rarity, and half black. (Haafu means being biracial, half Japanese and half black in Rarity's case,)
  • Lesbian/homosexual polygamous Rainbow Dash who seem really punk on the outside but in reality she listens to Josh Groban while fantasizing of being with a few of the mane 6. (:o Imagine RD with AJ, Twilight, and Fluttershy?..)
  • Fluttershy.. who actually doesn't experience romantic attraction-- surprise! But she is cupioromantic (and possibly sexual), so she desires to be in a romantic relationship nonetheless :3c
  • Polysexual AJ who's also polygamous. She's half black (but looks really pale; white passing) but her brother, Big Macintosh, is black and actually has dark skin. (Idk why, for me black Big Macintosh has always been fitting for me??)

Anyways, post some of your guys' fave humanized pony headcannons! I'll be sure to read 'em all! :)