Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Time of War

Literally Snails

Heres the link to the rules and setting: http://mlpforums.com...389#entry278389

post questions on that link. Once I see you on that forum, you will be able to post here.

This RP is now open.

Alpha sat at his post. it was 5 am, the early morning cold had gotten to him. he would have to stay there for another three hours before his shift was up. He was happy when he heard that a new troop of soldiers was going to arrive later that morning, maybe then the shifts would be shorter.

Edited by supahsnail
  • Brohoof 2

Scopes was injured by the recent attacks at the posts. A stray apple had hit him in the knee, temporarily confining him to the Hospital beds. Still, he went out to see his new friend Alpha. "Alpha was a weird pony indeed" Scopes thought "one moment his laughing at the pear trick I pulled on him and then the next moment is defending my dignity against the other ponies laughing at my feminine looks".

As Scopes greeted Alpha, he immediately asked "Do you know if any slave mules are coming along? I really,really need to test something out. I may have found the answer to their sudden uprising".

"We dont have any slaves." Alpha said, "But we got a few POWs. You'll have to clear it with our CO first. He wont let you do anything harmful to them so say you won't; you know, lie to him."

"You know me too well" said Scopes with an malicious grin plastered on his face. "Too well..." he whispered "We shall see where all this takes us, you are indeed a unique specimen" thought Scopes. "Do you know when the new troops are gonna arrive? These blasted mules have hit us hard and I highly doubt that we will survive another attack".

Flow walked inside with a happy expression inside the room, "Hi guys, anything happening with the mules? Gosh, they're really getting on to us, I'll be here if you need me." she then goes to fetch a cup of coffee, "Sigh, We really need new ponies for the job, any ideas?"

"We need to wait. I mean, what else can we do?" Alpha said.

They were interrupted bu a distant voice, it was a messanger pegasus carrying a letter, "Ugent letter!" he cried. He lannded next to Alpha. "Are you the ranking officer here?"

"Um... no."

He handed Alpha the letter. "I don't care, take this." He flew away.

The letter read as follows.

General Mustang, 603rd division,

I am ashamed to informyou that the 603rd division has suffered a series of major defeats. along the coast. My boys are dying on the eastern front, and offered nothing. I am pulling them out while they still have a home to defend. My men will arrive at your fort shortly. You are now the new front of the fight.

[EVENT: all new posters are part of the 603rd reinforcements. Mule invasion in three RPG days.]

Meanwhile, somewhere along the border...

The sun was setting, when a mysterious object fell from the sky, seemingly trying to regain control of it's trajectory, but it went to fast for anypony to inspect it for sure.

The strange thing crashed on top of a cliff, revealing it to be a strange blue police box.

The doors swung open, a cloud of smoke and a strange coffee-coloured pony stepping out, wearing a green tie.

"cough, cough... bloody hay.... what just happened?"

He turned around, looking very surprised at the sight of the spacecraft he just stepped out of.

"AGH! The TARDIS!"

He ran around, not really knowing what to do. The box was fine, just slightly damaged by the fall.

When he realized he couldn't do anything, he inspected his sorroundings.

"Where the bloody hay am I?"

He saw a small guard post in the distance. He sighed.

If they were ponies, he was safe. Him and Celestia were good friends, and he really didn't make any enemies in the previous history of the species. Anything else, he might have been in trouble.

He started walking towards it, when he suddenly stopped.

"Oh, I nearly forgot!"

He jumped back in the box, and came out with a flashy metal stick behind his ear.

"Off we go, then!"

"It really isn't going all that well, eh?" Scopes asked Alpha. "I fear may never get my new test subjects at this rate. I actually think that Celestia was joking when she replied to my letter and said yes." " I also got this new idea for princess Celestia and might be interested if any other revolutions rise up. Essentially we make this thing that will...umm...shoot heavy metal things at high speeds at other ponies. I don't know how it would work but wouldn't that be awesome!"

Flow had forgotten to introduce herself, now embarrassed at her mistake, "Oh yeah, um, my bad, ehehehe, I'm Flow, and um, I'm a new recruit. Um, I am assigned to be with you guys, so, um,.....I'll be in your care, pleased to meet you." then she thought "I guess I'm the only girl in the group. Oh no! This might not be good!" She imagined that the guys will be taking advantage of her, "No Flow, you gotta act tough, be tough, do it girl!" She made a salute "I am ready for anything!" She spoke with confidence, "I hope I'll be alright," Then she started sweating a bit.

Edited by Narutardedscum

The pony looked at them in confusion.

" What? No, I'm not a scout, but I was once blue. Or twice. But really, what years is this, and where am I?"

He only then seemed to notice the mare that approached them on the meantime.

"yes, yes, hello." he said dismissing her with a hoof. This was more important. There was a reason the TARDIS brought him there.

He facehoofed.

Ponies could be so hard-headed at times.

"Listen," He said, as seriously as he could, "I'm not from here. I'm not in the army, but I do protect your world. Now, I arrived here for a reason, so let me ask you again, what's the date today?"

(edited)

"Um... tuesday... the fourth of... er... June... 1407 PEY (Pony Era Years), did you say defend our world, or our country, because that's what's in danger."

Edited by supahsnail

His eyes widened, once he realized what the pony just said.

"Oh, no. Oh, nonononononono!! I can't do this without the TARDIS!!"

That said, the strange pony ran towards the camp, then away, then the mountains, until he stopped where he started, cathcing his breath.

"...Sorry... What's the... The fastest way to Canterlot?"

The Doctor kept walking in the same direction, hoping to come across a town soon.

"if I get to Celestia fast enough" he said to himself, " I should be able to prevent the invasion. I hope I can make it in time..." without realising it, he was now galloping into the unaware of the fact he was entering the Everfree Forest.

"I could be the medic, I've been trained to do such work during boot camp, um.. I hope I would prove valuable to your division sir!" Said Flow, making a bow.

Walks in door mindlessly.''Doo da dee la la da do'' -looks at map- ''this seems to be the right place!Hello Gentlemen!I am your only reinforcement...Sadly,But I am great with weapons.I must say so myself''.