Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your current MLP Forums rank?

Canary Yellow

What is your current MLP Forums rank?  

174 users have voted

1. 1. What is your current MLP Forums rank?

• Blank Flank
    • Muffin
    • Cupcake
    • Parasprite
    • Butterfly
    • Squirrel
    • Bunny
    • Bird
    • Phoenix
    • Dragon
    • Changeling
    • Pony
    • Crystal Pony
    • Pegasus
    • Unicorn
    • Alicorn
    • Artemis' Persoanl Stewards
    • BABScon Attendees
    • Royal Guard

At this moment, I'm a Pony. Ever since joining this site I've always wanted to reach Pony Rank until a year passes. I managed to do so, and I feel rather glad about that too. I'm hoping to aim for the Crystal Pony Rank until another year passes.

• Brohoof 2

Unicorn, I think. It was Pegasus for quite awhile though, especially after they changed the requirements for each badge which set me back to Pegasus after I had reached Unicorn before.

Pegasus is master race though. <.< >.> :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I'm a Butterfly right now, but I'm quite close to becoming a Squirrel. I really don't like the look of the Squirrel rank, so I guess I'll start posting a lot more just to get out of that rank.

• Brohoof 2

Nice concept for a poll!  It'd be cool to see the statistics after enough people have voted.  :) 

---

I'm a bird.

I have 767 posts (including this one).

Using this "days since" calculator: http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

I've calculated that I have been a member for 319 days, and thus, my average "per day" amount of posts is approximately 2.4 posts.

Only 33 more posts and I'll be a Phoenix!  *SQUEE*  It's not even for sake of the rank itself, but for the sake of the phoenix, that I squee; the phoenix has been my favorite mythological animal for a long time, way before I was ever into MLP.  

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1

I've been with Pony rank since god knows when (basically 9 months), and i've been looking to move to the next rank, which is Crystal Pony.

I'm a Phoenix at the moment, but I'd probably be even higher in rank if I visited Octavia's Hall and the pony-related sections more often. x3 This is still my favourite rank so far, though.  :catface:

Right now, I'm a Cupcake at the moment. I have only been a member for a couple of weeks and have got 76 active posts (including this one). I usually post at Everfree Forests when there're some trending topics going on and sometimes I post at Cloudsdale Colosseum as I enjoy playing forum games.

Yeah. I'm not quite an active member though.

(edited)

Butterfly is one of the best looking ranks. I like the simplicity of it's design.

Edited by NoeI

Well, I'm now at Squirrel rank (and I changed my vote to reflect that). I'll be back again once I reach Bunny ^^

Ok.

See you in one hour then. ;p

• Brohoof 1

I used to be a Pegasus, but ever since they changed the badges in 2013; I've been at the Pony rank. So basically, I've had this thing for about two years, and really want to get to the next rank.

• Brohoof 1