Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching amongst the dragons (action/adventure RP)

dragonsponies

(edited)

-some things i'd like to say-

so first of all i'mdefinatly planning on starting an RP of sorts. the biggest reason for me starting one is that i can't seem to find any RP's that aren't already full. and if they're still open, they usually have a massive number of participants already. i'd like to keep this RP to a maximum of 10 participants.

since otherwise it becomes to crowded for me.

i've had prior experiance with RP's, though never before with pony RP's so i'm a tad new. (i have read all the rules, don't worry)

!this RP's subject/story!

the story will probably start with a group of ponies (the participants) on a vacation, all interested in seeing the dragon migration. but things soon go wrong (how is entirely up to the RP'ers) and the ponies are captured by the dragons, the reason for their  captivity becomes clear later on. and develops into something much bigger.

the main concept beeing ponies getting captured by dragons, and discovering some dark intentions the dragons have for equestria and it's inhabitants

-some final important things-

so i need some people who'd be willing to help me with this RP and getting it started. since it's my first time RP'ing on this site . once again around 10 slots, something fun might be a dragon OC that joins in later or something. the theme will be action adventure, there will be fighting (though not that much i think) and struggle for survival...

i'm really excited to get this RP started

oh and here's my character: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dragonfire-r8229

let me know if you're interested and what character you'd be using if you participate

pls no alicorns 

posting order:

- Dragonfire

- Drago Ryder

- Dire Miralis

- Shadow Dancer

- Alex VanGamer

- BerahaKrahn

link to the actuall RP here

EDIT: this RP is over.

Edited by dragonsponies
  • Brohoof 1

If I can have two characters, I would love to use Tempest and Gale. Both links are in my signature

that'd be fine i think, definatly considering there's absolutely nobody else interested at the moment. though if it goes anywhere somehow i think it'd be fine to use two characters. if you're okay with making posts for both characters that is. have you done an RP with two characters before?

that'd be fine i think, definatly considering there's absolutely nobody else interested at the moment. though if it goes anywhere somehow i think it'd be fine to use two characters. if you're okay with making posts for both characters that is. have you done an RP with two characters before?

I've been doing to for two years now, most having me play as at least two characters

I've been doing to for two years now, most having me play as at least two characters

that's nice to hear. that way i know you're good at controlling both seperatly. 

alright now just wait for other participants

Ok. Hope this picks up. Also, I assume that you are ok with Gale being a dragon?

yeah, yeah, definatly. a dragon would greatly help the story i think ^^ 

just remember he'll be joining in later (most likely)

i'm just not sure when exactly the story will start in terms of location and time. we could technically already start when everyone is captured and have a prologue explaining how we got there or something. though i'm pretty sure about starting it in watching the dragon migration. just to sort of have a build up you know

I would love to use Clayton and Orion. Both the links are in my signature. :)

they're both good. once again Orion will start later on in the story. clayton can start from the beggining already.

unless you're okay with following the story before the ponies are captured

glad to see more people that are interested. i'm gonna wait for at least 1 more participant and then i'll start the actuall RP. i'll notify you once we start ;)

I think I can get into this. I'd like to apply with naga!

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/naga-the-rakshasa-r8043

I will insert Indicus if you don't mind he is in my signature (pony version) 

both characters are fine, alright i guess we're ready to start. don't get your hopes up to much about this RP, cause it's the first time i'm doing this. if it doesn't work well. i'll simply blow off the thread and roleplay. so don't be surprised if that happens

Heya, I was kinda thinking of entering this rp as well.

I have an EQE OC that's still pending, she's a diamond dog. But otherwise I've got a pegasus version of her in the Everfree Character database. Both versions are linked in my signature.

I'd honestly rather use the diamond dog version, but if this is more ponys and dragons, I can use the pegasus version of my OC (That's kinda why I made it anyway).

(edited)

What's your opinion on changelings? 

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lee-r5034

@@dragonsponies,

I don't have to use Lee though, I could use someone else... 

well here's the thing, as far as we know changelings are still the enemy in equestria. so it would be a tad illogical to do that unless we replace the time of the story in a more futre time. or unless your character pretends to be a pony while actually beeing a changeling. none of the other caracters knowing yet that you're a changeling. later on in the story you might be able to tell everyone in some way that you still are a changeling without bad meanings or whatever.

so you can use that OC but keep in mind that in this universe changelings are still seen as the enemy

i'd just have one question? something i've always wondered about changeling OC's. if they feed on love, and your character isn't hostile towards ponies, then what does he feed on?

Heya, I was kinda thinking of entering this rp as well.

I have an EQE OC that's still pending, she's a diamond dog. But otherwise I've got a pegasus version of her in the Everfree Character database. Both versions are linked in my signature.

I'd honestly rather use the diamond dog version, but if this is more ponys and dragons, I can use the pegasus version of my OC (That's kinda why I made it anyway).

once again like the previous guy (who wants to use a changeling) your character, -a diamond dog- is seen as hostile in equestria. they don't live in harmony with the rest of the land, taking more to themselves. i'd like to have this RP beeing in the original equestrian universe. therefor i'd prefer you used the pegasi version, since we're also working with everfree chars

also hey i recognize you :D

We're using everfree ocs as far as I can tell. Also, when will the rp be up?

very soon, just figuring out the details on what i have to do to START the RP ;)

Edited by dragonsponies

(edited)
once again like the previous guy (who wants to use a changeling) your character, -a diamond dog- is seen as hostile in equestria. they don't live in harmony with the rest of the land, taking more to themselves. i'd like to have this RP beeing in the original equestrian universe. therefor i'd prefer you used the pegasi version, since we're also working with everfree chars

Alrighty then.That's kinda what I thought. I'll use the pegasi version then~

also hey i recognize you :D

:derp:  Hah, yeah. DevianArt right? Yush, that tis I~!

I really love you artwork by the way~

Edited by Alex VanGamer
  • Brohoof 1