Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Overrated restaurants, cafes, stores, etc?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Half the clothing shops that young people are forced to go to are overrated. They are overpriced and a lot of the clothes are disgusting. When onee have Penny's in their life, I don't get why you would pay like 78 when you would give a fiver at Penny's.

Most American fast food chains. The food is ok, but lately I would only go to the likes of McDonalds if they was nowhere else to eat. If you ask me, Irish chippers are more healthy than McDonald's

Starbucks: overpriced food and coffee.

Dunkin Donuts: they're like everywhere in my state.

Burger King: their food is gross.

Hollister/Abercrombie/Aeropostale: overpriced cheap clothing that doesn't even look good.

(edited)

Starbucks. There's like a Starbucks on one side then a Starbucks right next to that, you know just in case you don't want to cross the street.

Also what's up with the sizes. Tall is small, Grande is large.... what's the next one Bathtub size?

And I just want normal coffee, what's with all these capuccino, frapucchino, pinocchio, latte, double latte, double shot, triple shot, omega shot WTF

But to be honest I don't drink coffee anymore.

Edited by cidershield

(edited)

Mcdonald: i can't really enjoy their food, the few times that i ate there i always got a stomach ache. 

Gamestop: i don't know how it is in other countries, but where i live the employers are so ignorant that it hurts. Plus their offers are all pretty lame and they tend to sell used game at really high prices (like near the price of a new game).

Edited by Crimson-Pencil

STARBUCKS! STARBUCKS! AND A MILLION TIMES STARBUCKS!! :angry: The fact that some people refuse to drink coffee that isn't Starbuck's is just proof of how overrated the stuff is ^_^ IT'S WAY TOO BITTER! For me at least ^_^

Also McDonald's, talk about another overrated chain :maud: The burgers aren't really that good and are way too greasy, although the fries are the only saving grace along with the McMuffin and Grilled Chicken Club :) Jack in the Box is far more superior :sneer: ALL HAIL KING JACK!

Walmart, Starbucks, Gamestop, Hot Topic, Abercrombie, Hollister, & McDonalds :P

Ah yes, Abercrombie, where the overwhelming presence of shirtless male models on the walls and a strangely alluring scent of cologne is always present ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Gamestop: i don't know how it is in other countries, but where i live the employers are so ignorant that it hurts. Plus their offers are all pretty lame and they tend to sell used game at really high prices (like near the price of a new game).

Well, the Gamestop over here is alright. The big problem is that some of the employees play favorites with costumers. It's flippin' stupid. If you don't make their like list, forget getting a special edition game.

STARBUCKS! STARBUCKS! AND A MILLION TIMES STARBUCKS!! :angry: The fact that some people refuse to drink coffee that isn't Starbuck's is just proof of how overrated the stuff is ^_^ IT'S WAY TOO BITTER! For me at least ^_^

Also McDonald's, talk about another overrated chain :maud: The burgers aren't really that good and are way too greasy, although the fries are the only saving grace along with the McMuffin and Grilled Chicken Club :) Jack in the Box is far more superior :sneer: ALL HAIL KING JACK!

I'm legit surprised how many hate Starbucks. I thought for sure the hate would be a minimum. I was proven wrong.  :lol:

As for McCrapples, yeah... Their food is not worth anyone's time. Any fast food chain with sense would be far better than a place that puts pesticides in salads. The lettuce is flippin' saturated in it!! Not to mention the burgers, nuggets, and fries are made from processed stuff and dipped in ammonia. You read that right.

Starbucks: I like starbucks, but they aren't the best coffee I've ever had. I get that they're convenient, but they aren't the best.

Taco Bell: I've always thought that they were gross. I really don't get why they're so popular. The only time I've ever liked taco bell was when I was high. Then again, I was clearly not in the right state of mind. I've had their breakfast, and it's not all that great. I don't get all the hype around taco bell at all.

Chipotle: I like Chipotle, but I've been to a lot of burrito places that were better than chipotle. They don't have that many choices. I get that they might be a bit "healthier" than some places, but at the same time, you can make healthy choices at lots of burrito places.

Hot Topic: Growing up, hot topic was actually cool and they catered to the gothically inclined, but now, my goodness. I really don't like hot topic. They just went down hill. Every once and a while, they have good deals and prices on things, but for the most part, they're expensive and ridiculous.

• 6 years later...
On 2022-01-31 at 11:41 PM, EpicEnergy said:

I think that McDonald's has terrible food, aside from their McFlurry, so I think that it's overrated. Also, never was a fan of Burger King so I think their burgers are overrated.

Went to BK a couple of times, and both their burgers tasted like ass :scoots:. In my experience, Wendy’s makes much better burgers, even better to some higher class restaurants, like Red Robin’s :mlp_icwudt:. Anyway, aside from Wendy’s, I only eat regularly at Chick-Fil-A, as I find fast food overrated overall. I occasionally crave a more greasy chicken in Popeye’s or KFC, but I prefer Chick-Fil-A over those

Hot Topic: there’s hardly anything that interest me these days there. Last that interest me were the blind bag Power Ponies years ago :sunny:

• 5 months later...

Steak & Shake, and Wendy's. 

To be fair, I've only eaten at one Steak & Shake, but it was terrible. The food was dry, flavorless and poorly assembled. Wendy's is hit and miss, but mostly miss. The food just lacks something...I think it's flavor.

• Brohoof 2

Hot Topic. Used to be a cool place when I was a teen but now it’s over priced poor quality shirts and jewelry that turns my skin a greenish color. (Which is a shame because I used to get jewelry from them and it never did that)

Once they stopped selling(or at least heavily downsized their pony stock), I mainly just use Hot Topic for wrestling shirts

I know it's an online store, but I feel like Amazon is overrated. I would much rather go buy something where I can see it before I buy it. Sometimes Amazon has shipped me scams. I also feel like they often don't have what I need unless it's way overpriced or fishy.

• Brohoof 2